Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Here's my latest daily weight chart:

3454946323232%7Ffp334%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E8%3C%3B%3E673%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3B%3C%3B8433%3Cnu0mrj

Still having trouble getting down to 190, but I'm about the best I've been, so hopefully I can make some more progress by December.

MouseMadness

Does your gym do a body composition analysis, Gary? Mine does, but I haven't had the nerve to get it tested again since I joined :lol: :eek: You may have put on a little bit of muscle. Have them check your body fat percentage. You may be surprised!

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, after the morning p e e and before breakfast

:lookaroun :lol: :lookaroun

Every ounce counts, darnit!

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
Does your gym do a body composition analysis, Gary? Mine does, but I haven't had the nerve to get it tested again since I joined :lol: :eek: You may have put on a little bit of muscle. Have them check your body fat percentage. You may be surprised!

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, after the morning p e e and before breakfast

Don't forget to remove the jewelry. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:

I think they may . . .

. . . but, like you, I'm afraid to try it.:eek:

Maybe when I'm sure I don't have much fat left.:lookaroun

tigsmom

Just checking in to say I am back on my diet...strict! I know I know, I never really stray too far off, but the weight is starting to creep back on. :eek:

On an upnote, I finally heard back from the good Dr Judd...

MAGIC has been blocked at work and he just doesn't have time to check in whe he is at home. He was surfing the net at work and gave us a try and it wasn't blocked. He doesn't know how long it will last, but he'll check in as much as possible.

WDWScottieBoy

I just went 2.5 days without eating...and when my appetite finally came, I ate half a turkey leg!

Should still be doing alright for the diet, but we'll see!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
I just went 2.5 days without eating...and when my appetite finally came, I ate half a turkey leg!

Cool! (I think . . . whenever I do things like that, someone always yells at me:lookaroun )

I can't get the scale to move at all, but I had a good workout last night and I generally feel good. Just have to work a little harder I think.

MouseMadness

WDWScottieBoy said:

Did you have the flu? :( That stinks... although it is the best weight loss program. :lookaroun You get all dehydrated and buff lookin' :cool: :lol:

Seriously, I am NOT looking forward to flu season. I stocked up on medicine yesterday. *sigh* Then of course the news wants us all to freak out over vaccine shortages and asian bird flus and AAAAAAAAAARGH!! :brick:

Anyway...

I am coming to the conclusion that if I truly want to be consistent with my workouts, I may have to get up at like 5:30 to do it. :-\ I'd rather not, but if I have to I have to. Just way too much else to distract me during the rest of the day.

WDWScottieBoy

No, I haven't been ill at all. I get this way a lot, and I think it's one way that I lose some weight (as unhealthy at it may be). It's just the way my body it, I guess I'm not made to eat 3 meals a day, even though by looking at me you'd think I ate more then that. :lol:

To the rest of you, keep up the good work as it's only going to pay off in the end.

*eats a Crème de Pirouline*

MouseMadness

:lol: :lookaroun

If only it were true. *sigh*

However, today I did do squats for the first time since probably high school. I don't mean workout video ones, where you do maybe ten or so with five pound weights... I loaded up the bar to what I thought would be safe (I wouldn't fall over or blow out a knee :lol: ) and MAN is that tough. :dazzle: But, it's undoubtedly the best exercise you can do. :) Big muscles doing big movements means big calories burned.

(Have I been reading too much Muscle and Fitness? :eek: :lookaroun )

JBSLJames

Original Poster
I prefer my "Big Muscle" to do short motions, repeating as necessary. . .:lookaroun

He's Back . .. .. . .. .. . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . :drevil:

Seriously, those croissant pockets aren't too bad

Computer Magic

MouseMadness said:
:lol: :lookaroun

If only it were true. *sigh*

However, today I did do squats for the first time since probably high school. I don't mean workout video ones, where you do maybe ten or so with five pound weights... I loaded up the bar to what I thought would be safe (I wouldn't fall over or blow out a knee :lol: ) and MAN is that tough. :dazzle: But, it's undoubtedly the best exercise you can do. :) Big muscles doing big movements means big calories burned.

(Have I been reading too much Muscle and Fitness? :eek: :lookaroun )
This picture jumps to mind :lookaroun
hans_franz.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom