Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Aurora_25

WDWScottieBoy said:
And that water...it's really just liquified fat that you're drinking.

And those Lindt Truffles don't help any. ;)

Why is everyone picking on me :( :cry: At least I excercise 2 times a week (ok so it could be more, but then I would be exhausted....)

And don't mess with the water :fork:

Aurora_25

WDWScottieBoy said:
That's more than I'm doing...unless you count running up and down my stairs at home all day exercise.

*hands you a bottle of Evian* :kiss:

I don't Drink evian, but thanks- I like Fiji water :D
Nah, don't count stairs because I go up and down 4 flights 3 times a day at work....

WDWScottieBoy

I went to Subway today because I wanted to continue the diet thing....but the Meatball Sub looked good, and I made it a meal....with two cookies. :lookaroun :eek:

OOPS!

MouseMadness

Aurora_25 said:
Why is everyone picking on me :( :cry: At least I excercise 2 times a week (ok so it could be more, but then I would be exhausted....)

Well, that's not a bad number, but truthfully, the exercise will give you MORE energy. (I know it sounds impossible, but it's true!) The tough part is getting yourself to do it often enough to get to the point where you get more energy. Those first couple weeks are rough, though.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Where's everyone else? Only $40 so far, but I know Scott and Scott said they're working on it, so I won't send anything in yet.

Anyone else in for November?

barnum42

garyhoov said:
Where's everyone else? Only $40 so far, but I know Scott and Scott said they're working on it, so I won't send anything in yet.

Anyone else in for November?
Dont' make us send Vince after you for the photos! :lol:

Put me down for another round. Even if I can't shift down from where I am it will hopefully give me enough reason to not let it gain either.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
Put me down for another round. Even if I can't shift down from where I am it will hopefully give me enough reason to not let it gain either.

Yeah I was wondering if you would be interested since you really don't have much else to lose, but I guess you can always work on maintaining/toning.

I've got you for November.

barnum42

garyhoov said:
Yeah I was wondering if you would be interested since you really don't have much else to lose, but I guess you can always work on maintaining/toning.

I've got you for November.
Well, it is for chairy-tee :D

I still have lard I would like to lift. I'm fortunate I guess in that it's spread evenly about, but as an old breakfast cereal ad used to say "If you can pinch more than an inch you may have to watch your weight". Well, I can still grab the flab :lol:

Debbie

I'm just trying to keep the 25 off and that's been a challenge with being off 4 days for July 4th, Tropical Storm Cindy, and watching Hurricane Dennis. Hopefully, things got back on track today. Salad, with grilled chicken breast @ 3pm, and a yogurt for snack this evening. I'm stuffed.......ooooooooohhhhh and lots of watered down iced tea.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
I guess you can go ahead and add me in, but I'm hoping to have this OFF before November 1st. :rolleyes: :lol:

I despise the fact that I'm an emotional eater. :(

Got it (but my sigs too long, so I have to abreviate until I can clear off July.

MouseMadness

:eek: :lol:

Yeah! Where is everybody!?

I've cut back my carbs... again... giving it one more shot. :lol: I just need something quick to kinda give me a little push. (don't worry, I'm not one of those "Hey, I'm cutting my carbs, which means I will eat bacon and only bacon every meal of the day" people) :lol:

Oh, and some guy missing his neck also showed me the proper way to do lateral delt lifts at the gym the other day. :lookaroun :lol:

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
Well? Is that it? Should I just send the Make-a-Wish foundation a measly $40? Is that even enough for a trip to Neverland Ranch?
How much money are we sending you?? I didn't realize money was involved....:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Aurora_25 said:
How much money are we sending you?? I didn't realize money was involved....:lookaroun

Nobody's sending me anything (unless they really want to of course), but I'm sending $10 in for everybody who's on the list & who posts a picture. We got 10 people in October, so I sent in $100, but so far we've only gotten 4 people in July.

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
Nobody's sending me anything (unless they really want to of course), but I'm sending $10 in for everybody who's on the list & who posts a picture. We got 10 people in October, so I sent in $100, but so far we've only gotten 4 people in July.
Oh, I get it now....Thanks for letting me know. I wanna join :D I have alot of work to do to get this weight off and I am going to lose it if it's the last thing I do :lol: 20lbs are coming off!!! :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Aurora_25 said:
Oh, I get it now....Thanks for letting me know. I wanna join :D I have alot of work to do to get this weight off and I am going to lose it if it's the last thing I do :lol: 20lbs are coming off!!! :D

Cool! That gives us 6 for November.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom