Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
It's July 1st!!!

I won't be able to post my photo until Linda gets back from London with her cameras tomorrow sometime, but I can start wit Figmentmom (Mary) who sent me her photo to post while she's busy loading people into honeypots.

Now keep in mind, Mary is trying to gain weight, not lose.

Here's her October 1st photo:

3443444323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E8%3C%3B%3E673%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3A2%3C%3B%3C934%3Bnu0mrj

And here she is now 7 pounds heavier:

3443444323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E232393%3B%3B33333ot1lsi

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Now keep in mind, Mary is trying to gain weight, not lose.

Um, me too? :lookaroun

Photo will be on its way... sometime. :lol: I'm not avoiding it, really! I'm helping my brothers in law move into their new house today. :)

*edit: Forgot!! Great job, Mary!! :wave: :sohappy:

MouseMadness

*sigh*

Okay, so, basically... I'm minus 3 pounds. :lol: :mad: And like I told you, it's all off the collarbones. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Mvc-007s.jpg
    Mvc-007s.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 26

MouseMadness

tigsmom said:
(I hate you :lol: )

Awww, sweet talker. :eek: :lol:

I took and posted the pic, and now I'm cleaning out the fridge. :lookaroun Not in the "bottle of spray cleaner and a towel" sense, either. :eek:

Tuesday, I'll be back on. :lol: But it's time to begin celebrating our nation's independence. And in the American tradition, I shall do so by eating and drinking myself sick. :king:

SpongeScott

Looks good, Christy. I lost 5 pounds since I joined in, but would have liked to have gone with 10 more. Hopefully, we'll try this again.

Looking for the digital camera, then need batteries, and a USB cable, so I'll get a pic as soon as I can. In the meantime, maybe Gary can just stick my face on this picture. :lol:

039_fat-man.gif

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
Keeping the Gumbi theme going from the first posting. Me last time on the right, me now on the left.

yafb9e.jpg

Good job! There's a noticable difference. I'm about 5 pounds lighter, but I don't think that will make much difference in the photo. I'll try to post it tomorrow.

WDWScottieBoy

I haven't checked the scale today, but last I checked I'm still around 10-15 under. I figured getting back to 155 isn't very healthy, so I'm going to aim for 170 for this next go-about.

I shall have a picture up within the next day or two.

Congrats to Mary for gaining those 7, Christy for losing the 3 (never knew what you looked like until now), and Joe for losing some as well, Scott for his 5 and everyone else that I missed.

barnum42

garyhoov said:
Good job! There's a noticable difference.
You mean the fact I have a different watch on! Good eyes :lol:

There is about a 12-15lb difference. I've stayed pretty much where I am for the last few months. Which in itself if good, as I'm not putting it back on.

One agian though Gary - thanks for this idea and your generosity towards the Make A Wish Foundation :wave:

crazycalf

I wasn't in from the start and never asked Gary to add my name but here are my my pics
from Feb.
site1013.jpg

and today, lost 19 lbs, down to 189, but I don't think the new pic really shows it.
Still missing the last 2 lbs to have dropped 10% though.
site1014.jpg

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
crazycalf said:
I wasn't in from the start and never asked Gary to add my name but here are my my pics
from Feb.
site1013.jpg

and today, lost 19 lbs, down to 189, but I don't think the new pic really shows it.
Still missing the last 2 lbs to have dropped 10% though.
site1014.jpg

Cool! If you're still working on losing more, stick around and I'll start a list for November 1st as soon as we're done with this round.

I just changed my sig to show the people who have already posted in blue. I'm trying to find Linda's itinerary so I know when I can post mine, but I can't find it. I should be able to post something tomorrow or early Sunday at the latest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom