Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

SpongeScott

garyhoov said:
:lookaroun

:zipit:

Naaaaaaahhh, way to easy.
You know, I type these things without even thinking about how it can be taken....

At least I asked if she could help with my finding my camera instead of just saying "Can you help me?"

WDWScottieBoy

Gary, you do look A LOT younger than 40. :zipit: You don't look the same without it, but it's not bad looking at all.

Melissa and I got our picture taken at Medievil Times last night, so I will post that as soon as I get it. (And I won't mention the food you eat there :lookaroun )

WDWScottieBoy

barnum42 said:
They let you pose topless there? :eek:

You mean we weren't supposed to. :lookaroun :brick:

No, I refuse to show my stomach (I don't have a before shot anyways) because I'm so pale that I'd blind everyone.

We just got a picture of us in the King/Queen chairs and will use those.

tigsmom

SpongeScott said:
You know, I type these things without even thinking about how it can be taken....

At least I asked if she could help with my finding my camera instead of just saying "Can you help me?"

No, I don't know where your camera is. As for the rest.... talk to Joy. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
So where's everybody else? Once everybody who is going to has posted, I can send in the donation and we can start planning the next one.

If you definitely think you'll be in for November 1st, let me know. I'm not sure how much space I have in my sig., but I can try to start a new line for Nov.

crazycalf

garyhoov said:
Cool! If you're still working on losing more, stick around and I'll start a list for November 1st as soon as we're done with this round.

I just changed my sig to show the people who have already posted in blue. I'm trying to find Linda's itinerary so I know when I can post mine, but I can't find it. I should be able to post something tomorrow or early Sunday at the latest.

I'll be in for November 1. I can afford to go down 10 more lbs or so.

MouseMadness

I spent the better part of today eating ginger snaps. :eek: :lookaroun I couldn't resist their crunchy/spicy goodness!! :slurp: HOWEVER I did get to the gym (30 min. on the elliptical, heart rate averaging 165, and half hour of weights, biceps and back day) THEN I helped paint the basement in my brother in law's new house. :) Hopefully I worked off a snap or two. :lol: :p

WDWScottieBoy

Gary, Melissa and I got our picture today (it's not bathing suit or anything, but it's all we can get for now). I'll scan it tomorrow and put it on here.

And count me in for Nov 1 as well!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
Gary, Melissa and I got our picture today (it's not bathing suit or anything, but it's all we can get for now). I'll scan it tomorrow and put it on here.

And count me in for Nov 1 as well!

Cool! I've got to get below 180 by November 1st. I'm tired of being such a fat load.

WDWScottieBoy

Gary, I'm hoping for 170 as a goal by then. I think it will be rather easy to reach, hopefully 160 could be a goal after that, or even by Nov 1st as well.

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
Ok, so I will loose 20 lbs by november- I can do it :) I can do it......

I think I can do it....:lookaroun

Gary, ask her about the stash of goodies in her desk drawer. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom