Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

Stir fry, anybody? :slurp:

Lost another half a pound last week... but I think I'm losing it all off my collarbones, because that's the only part where I notice any difference. :veryconfu Well, I'm upping the veggies and eliminating more of the sweets, so hopefully that will work in other places. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Lost another half a pound last week... but I think I'm losing it all off my collarbones, because that's the only part where I notice any difference. :veryconfu

:lol: I think that's just the way it works. We lose fat off the areas we don't need to lose it first. Probably makes sense from some biological viewpoint, just not an aesthetic one.

Oh, and Barnum . . .

Double:p :p

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
YAY!! So you quit trying... and start losing! Hmmmm... :lol:

Still walking? Is that what we attribute this to?

I've been walking at least one mile everyday, but I'm trying to push past that mark. I've been working with the resistance bands for toning too. I think my new dose of thyroid medication has finally kicked in. My blood sugars have started to come down again so it seems like all systems are starting to work together again. I've also been drinking at least 4 bottles of water a day on top of whatever else I have. I have a way to go because I gained back what I worked so hard to lose last year and getting older doesn't help any (right gary? ;) )

My biggest concern was my blood sugars, the dr said she may want to do "something else" and I don't want to move on to insulin, if I can avoid that.

*crosses fingers*

MouseMadness

Well, keep up the good work! Also, I wanted to ask you for a favor...

I just got my first ever springform pan today! :sohappy: And have a wicked bad craving for cheesecake, :lookaroun but I want to be fairly "good" about it. :lol: I recall you saying you made a sugarfree (lowfat?) one that was really good. Would you care to share your recipe?

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
Well, keep up the good work! Also, I wanted to ask you for a favor...

I just got my first ever springform pan today! :sohappy: And have a wicked bad craving for cheesecake, :lookaroun but I want to be fairly "good" about it. :lol: I recall you saying you made a sugarfree (lowfat?) one that was really good. Would you care to share your recipe?

Sure. I'll dig it out and PM you.

barnum42

I've been away from the ski machine for the better part of two weeks due to this lurgy. Got on the scales today with a slight fear of trepidation, and I've not put on any weight despite the general inactivity :D If anything I may have lost a pound.

MouseMadness

tigsmom said:
Sure. I'll dig it out and PM you.

Thanks, you're a doll! :wave: I will make a stop in to the grocery tomorrow for the few things I don't have.

Had BK for lunch today... and am paying for it now. :hurl: I feel awful!!

figmentmom

MouseMadness said:
Thanks, you're a doll! :wave: I will make a stop in to the grocery tomorrow for the few things I don't have.

Had BK for lunch today... and am paying for it now. :hurl: I feel awful!!

Tomorrow's another day. ;)

MouseMadness

Hmmm... I think this may be bigger than the BK today. I may have something of a bug. :(

But on the upside... I'll be all dehydrated and buff when I get up in the morning. :lol: :hammer:

speck76

MouseMadness said:
Hmmm... I think this may be bigger than the BK today. I may have something of a bug. :(

But on the upside... I'll be all dehydrated and buff when I get up in the morning. :lol: :hammer:

let me guess....
pacscat.gif
and
pukeface.gif

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:

Food poisoning?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom