Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

tigsmom

WDWScottieBoy said:
Alright, so I just got back from WDW and I managed to lose weight while I was there. I'm right around 178 or so right now! :sohappy:

I knew you would! Its all that walking. WB. :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
Alright, so I just got back from WDW and I managed to lose weight while I was there. I'm right around 178 or so right now! :sohappy:

:sohappy: I usually lose some weight while I'm there. I think it's partly because my meals are more regimented.

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
I knew you would! Its all that walking. WB. :wave:

Very true. My husband always says the same thing. We're not big on sit-down meals when we're there - we just tend to grab something quick and keep on moving. Cuts down on heavy, plodding meals and desserts (and expenses, too :lol: )

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
Very true. My husband always says the same thing. We're not big on sit-down meals when we're there - we just tend to grab something quick and keep on moving. Cuts down on heavy, plodding meals and desserts (and expenses, too :lol: )

We usually eat just one meal a day and then "snack" our way around.
Healthy snacks, but not sit down food.

WDWScottieBoy

I don't find myself that hungry there, and when I am I don't eat much. I retained a lot of water because of the heat but with all the walking and everything else, I managed to lose the weight. At least that's a good thing.

Mowing the yard yesterday helped with my walking as well, but I think I pushed myself too hard after this vacation and mowed too fast yesterday as one of my legs is bothering me a little today.

I can't wait for July 1st to see how well this turns out for myself along with everyone else.

Keep up the good work everyone! (And Mad, I know you can join back in!)

barnum42

brevity2005052441528.jpg

MouseMadness

Haven't made it to the gym since I think Tuesday, but tonight Andy and I went out and played with the kids.

I think I may die. :dazzle:

First, we started with volleyball, which switched to just throwing and catching, which turned into football, which turned into soccer, which turned into dodgeball, which turned into freeze tag. (That was the killer... Andy's quite fast)

Is it bedtime yet? :snore: :lol:

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
Haven't made it to the gym since I think Tuesday, but tonight Andy and I went out and played with the kids.

I think I may die. :dazzle:

First, we started with volleyball, which switched to just throwing and catching, which turned into football, which turned into soccer, which turned into dodgeball, which turned into freeze tag. (That was the killer... Andy's quite fast)

Is it bedtime yet? :snore: :lol:

I am waaaaaay too old for that! I did my mile walk/toneing session as well as some cleaning.
Now I'm baking chocolate chip cookies. :lookaroun

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
We usually eat just one meal a day and then "snack" our way around.
Healthy snacks, but not sit down food.

That's what we do, too. (And that's why the Disney package dining plans would NEVER, EVER work for us - just as well, anyway!) :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
194.5!! So I hit my first goal of being below 195 by June 1st. Now I've got to work to try to get as close as possible to 185 by July 1st. Then on to 170.

MouseMadness

Is it possible to get fat by eating too many bing cherries? :slurp: :lookaroun

Great job, Gary! :sohappy:

I'm hoping my chest cold will be gone enough for me to hit the gym tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

speck76

MouseMadness said:
Is it possible to get fat by eating too many bing cherries? :slurp: :lookaroun

Great job, Gary! :sohappy:

I'm hoping my chest cold will be gone enough for me to hit the gym tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Cherries: carbohydrates: 1.0 cup, with pits, yields has 18.73g of carbohydrates
1.0 NLEA serving has 22.41g of carbohydrates
1.0 cherry has 1.09g of carbohydrates
1.0 cup, without pits has 23.21g of carbohydrates

MouseMadness

It is possible to eat the pits?! :eek: :veryconfu

Yes, but how much of those carbs are fiber... and how many plain ol' calories?

*sits back and lets Brad do the work for me* :cool: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom