Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

speck76

Saccharin, the first artificial sweetener to be discovered, is chemically classified as an O-toluene sulfonamide derivative. It was originally synthesized from toluene, a colorless liquid hydrocarbon distilled from coal tar, which may account for saccharin’s bitter, metallic aftertaste. Toluene is also used in the manufacture of certain dyes, pharmaceutical drugs and trinitrotoluene, the blasting agent more commonly known as TNT.

WDWScottieBoy

I'm all for the June 1st date still. It seems forever away and I can't wait to see what I'm at by then. If I keep at what I'm doing it should be pretty good.

Also, I think if we push it back it will make us feel like if we have an extra month that we don't need to try as hard. Keep it at June 1st and maybe it will motivate people more to get ready for that date since it's coming pretty fast.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, one for June 1st and one for July 1st. I guess we'll stick to June 1st unless we get anyone else saying they strongly prefer July.

JBSLJames

Original Poster
I know July 1st would work better for me. All that initial loss on the last phase was due to Adkins mania (South Beach, whatever) but 2/3 of that came right back on. Of course, Disney played a part in that as well. Another month will not make me lose focus but possibly get more motivated with more time.

That's my 4 cents worth. I am Dr. Judd afterall.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, that makes it 2 to 1 for July. To keep it simple I'm just going to go with a straight vote, so if any members from either camp want to lobby other participants to vote their way, feel free.

SpongeScott

I would opt for July 1st. This gives me some time to get away from my Mom's cooking--she acts like I've never eaten a meal before in my life. I need the extra time.

WDWScottieBoy

*takes everyone's sweets away and makes you workout and get fit faster*

There....maybe teasing everyone with cookies, cakes and pies will get them to June 1st, that way they can get some sweets in them. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
*takes everyone's sweets away and makes you workout and get fit faster*

There....maybe teasing everyone with cookies, cakes and pies will get them to June 1st, that way they can get some sweets in them. :lol:

Oh yeah? Just wait until you're 40 it takes a while to lose 20 years worth of fat.:p :lol:

Okay, so by my count that's 3 for July 1st, 1 for June 1st. I'll give a little more time for anyone else who wants a say before changing my signature.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
And Gary, what's your vote on this?

My head tells me we should stick to June 1st, but my mirror says I really need another month, so I'm abstaining.

With three votes for July 1st, one vote for June 1st, and two abstains, I think that's enough to change my signature.

Now . . . LET'S GET SERIOUS PEOPLE!

MouseMadness

*is rolled in on stretcher after the "Free Frosty Weekend" at Wendy's*

What? :lookaroun

I kid, I kid!! I'm doing really well. Lost a pound last week (just forgot to post about it) and I've set my goal at a solid ten by July 1st.

Right now I'm having a Nutrisystem dinner (my mom was on the program, but it didn't agree with her stomach, so she gave me her stuff she had left) and YUCK! This is pure CRAP!! :hurl: My salad was good, though. Hmmm, maybe I'll have my veggie soup later on. I seriously just can't eat this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom