Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tigsmom said:
My dr has decided that my metabolism is about zero....now she wants me to exercise about 40 minutes every day. *sigh* I hate my life.
What?!?! You don't like working out? Seriously, after a day of figuring out how to do this and how to do that, I like the relaxation of doing something physical that doesn't require too much thought.

I like to try to see if I can increase resistance a little bit or increase speed or go a little longer every day. It's just like golfing, bowling, video games etc. It's fun to challenge yourself and see what you can do.

Try not to think of it as a chore, and see if you can actually enjoy it. It's worth a shot.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I think I may have broken through the 200 lb. barrier. I haven't been above 200 since I got back to weighing myself last week.

I'm headed to Disney World next week though. That could make things difficult.

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 48

tigsmom

Good for you Gary, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. All that walking at WDW should cancel out any extra calories. :lol:

I haven't gotten on the scale lately, we have all been sick and I haven't exercised in about a week. Hopefully this will all blow over soon and I can get back on track.

Have a great trip! :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tigsmom said:
Good for you Gary, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. All that walking at WDW should cancel out any extra calories. :lol:

I haven't gotten on the scale lately, we have all been sick and I haven't exercised in about a week. Hopefully this will all blow over soon and I can get back on track.

Have a great trip! :wave:
Thanks! Hope you feel better.

I sometimes lose weight on trips because my meals are more regimented and planned, but I'm not worrying too much about it. It'll be what it'll be, but hopefully it doesn't bounce me back above 200.

MouseMadness

barnum42 said:
Nah - we have Christmas to put us over 200 :lol:

I'm going to make cookies as soon as I get Leah to sleep! :slurp: While I don't pretend like I'm going to eat well over the next month (or two... or twelve... :lookaroun ) I do intend to keep my workouts up. My mother in law has offered to get me a gym membership, so I may take her up on the offer after the first of the year when things quiet down a bit. :)

MerHearted

So who wants pie? :lookaroun

rachel5.JPG

JBSLJames

Original Poster
I'll take a piece, the Low Carb kind please, wink wink nudge, nudge.

Ahh low carb. I remember that from a time long ago. I have fallen off the wagon, about 3 weeks prior to the WDW trip and have yet to get back on. I had gained 8 pounds back prior to the trip and another 6 from the time we left until now. That makes 14 pounds total gained from an initial loss of about 25. Tough time of year to keep on it. :(

Now where did I put that Chex Mix?????

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Oh.. LOOK OVER THERE! :lookaroun

*points over to the huggle thread, and makes everyone look at the huggle thread while I set down this in this thread: *

160_lg.jpg

WOW, Would you look at that... the Caramel Pecan Brownie Cheesecake fairy came. :lookaroun Oh... isnt that neat... How yummy! *carves up a huge hunk for everyone in this thread* :slurp:

:lol: :p ;) :lookaroun

MouseMadness

*flings chocolate pecan turtle-y brownie... thing at Jerry*

Out! Out I say!!

Has anybody seen the cover of the newest Oprah magazine?! :eek: Her stomach!! She looks amazing!! My mother in law said she didn't want to see because then she'd have to hate her. :lol: I said no, I don't, because I know it's all work... no plastic surgery, and yes, she has the money to have a personal trainer and chef at her disposal, but know what? She was heavy when she was rich, it has nothing to do with money. She's finally gotten her mind where it needs to be. :sohappy: I'm very happy for her. I'm feeling very inspired now, and I think I'll go ahead and take that gym membership my mother in law offered to get me for Christmas. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MouseMadness said:
*flings chocolate pecan turtle-y brownie... thing at Jerry*

Out! Out I say!!

HMPH... I'm nice... and I give, and I give,.. and I get my cake thrown back at me. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom