Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

I am going to buy my gym membership today. *sigh* :lol: No, I am glad. After several months of eating bad and not working out consistently, I am feeling really crappy. My backaches are back and I have headaches again. Not good... ho-ho's are so not worth that.

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
I am going to buy my gym membership today. *sigh* :lol: No, I am glad. After several months of eating bad and not working out consistently, I am feeling really crappy. My backaches are back and I have headaches again. Not good... ho-ho's are so not worth that.
I hear ya... since I've taken the "holiday vacation" from my diet I feel like crap, I'm just not used to eating all that stuff anymore; most of it doesn't even taste good to me.( that is except my beloved chocolate :lookaroun )

Jacks Sally

Hi everyone :)
I like this thread
a support thread is always good.....
love the sweet pics on the last page :lol:

I just started up on a diet 3 days ago
basicly I just have to start working out
and I'll get back into shape....but I dont want tooo :(

as for the diet
I'm just doing the low carb Thingy
cutting down on bread and pastas

I just have to see how it goes *crosses her fingers*

barnum42

I've put on about half a dozen pounds. So I was back on ski machine with a vengance last night and will try a low fat approach for a few weeks. If that does not work then it's bye-bye to the carbs for a couple of months.

MouseMadness

I started back to the gym, and my shins are sooooooooooore!! :cry: Tomorrow will be an off day, I believe whether I want it to be or not, given that the snow's really supposed to hit us tonight. My legs need a break, though. :)

tigsmom

I've got my glider back in the house (it was banished for the holidays) and I bought a walking DVD (a 1 mile & 2 mile combo) because the VCR has decided to not work and I can't use my favorite tape.
Right now my diet is "whatever is tolerated" because all of the garbage I ate over the holidays has messed up my system. For now I'm just trying to get that & my diabetes back under control. Oh... I gained only 5 pounds.

On the upside I got a George Forman Grill for Christmas and its great for chicken & shrimp... they cook in less than 5 minutes! Haven't tried anything else yet, but my freezer is full! :D

barnum42

Well, on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurdsay,Friday and today I spent an hour and a half on the ski machine (each day, not in total ;) ) working at the steady heart rate (130-140 beats per minute that for me is my maximum fat burning zone. Along with low fat food and no more Xmas treats I have dropped about three pounds. :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
Well, on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurdsay,Friday and today I spent an hour and a half on the ski machine (each day, not in total ;) ) working at the steady heart rate (130-140 beats per minute that for me is my maximum fat burning zone. Along with low fat food and no more Xmas treats I have dropped about three pounds. :sohappy:

:sohappy: I've got to start working a little harder. I'm holding steady but not losing.

tigsmom

barnum42 said:

Way to go!!!!! :kiss:

I'm finally back to bland solid foods and I've been walking everyday for about 1 1/2 miles. I'm adding the glider back tomorrow.
I like the walking tape because it uses a one of those stretchy bands for resistance during the workout. Hopefully I can get some toning in too.

barnum42

tigsmom said:
Way to go!!!!! :kiss:
Don't know how long I keep up so much excercise - it's not every week I'll have that much time to spare. However I'll aim to do at least three sessions of an hour each week. And provided it's not raining, walk a couple of miles at lunchtime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom