Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

I just did my prenatal pilates... first workout in 10 weeks or so. :eek: :eek:

I think those 4 pounds all went into my left leg. :lol: Right leg was fine! Left leg felt like it was made of lead. :shrug:

Just hoping to make that recovery period a little shorter if I can.

scorp111

Congrats on the progress Rain!

I bought a Bowflex in January, and have been using it pretty regularly when I am at home (which isn't that often sometimes). Anyways, I can really tell the difference in upper body muscle tone etc. I am even starting to be a little proud of my biceps... ( I know, how stereotypical male!):shrug:

Anyways, not any more.:rolleyes:

I am sitting at an airport gate with the women from the Michigan State Rowing team. I think they ALL have me beat, if not in size, for sure in definition:ROFLOL:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Congrats on the progress Rain!

I bought a Bowflex in January, and have been using it pretty regularly when I am at home (which isn't that often sometimes). Anyways, I can really tell the difference in upper body muscle tone etc. I am even starting to be a little proud of my biceps... ( I know, how stereotypical male!):shrug:

Anyways, not any more.:rolleyes:

I am sitting at an airport gate with the women from the Michigan State Rowing team. I think they ALL have me beat, if not in size, for sure in definition:ROFLOL:

:lol:

I've been trying to run to lose weight, and somewhere along the way I, for some unknown reason, decided to try to run the half-marathon in January.:lookaroun

I haven't really been losing weight, but I have been improving my running, and now I'm to the point that I think I really need to lose weight to improve my running . . . rather than vice versa.

We've also got June 1st coming up in less than 2 months.:lookaroun

I really need to cut back my eating to get back on track. I usually eat too much on Fridays and the weekend, so I'll try to take a stand this weekend.

scorp111

:lol:

We've also got June 1st coming up in less than 2 months.:lookaroun

I really need to cut back my eating to get back on track. I usually eat too much on Fridays and the weekend, so I'll try to take a stand this weekend.

June 1st, I will be fine, I had a good Jan/Feb :lol:

But I am with you on the weekend thing for sure!

United we stand this weekend!

The good news is that I should start traveling by myself more in the coming weeks, whereas for the last month I have been traveling with colleagues and consultants. I invariably ingest more food, more unhealthy food, and more alcohol when I am with a group:eek:

scorp111

I don't feel so bad now. I am sitting at another gate with them in Cincinatti now, and they are 7th ranked in the nation. They say they are going to Charlottesville to beat the 3rd ranked UVA Cavaliers :shrug:

Maybe I can compete with a Division III ladies rowing team or something in the biceps category:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
With June 1st just a month and a half away, I got on the scale for a first time in a long time, and I'm pretty darned fat.:lookaroun

. . . but at least I broke the ice, and now I'll try to get back into regular weighings to try to make some progress.

I'm going to scrap my old chart and start fresh.

Disneybird

Just bumping this up a little.

I lost a few pounds this week, so I celebrated by eating an Arby's chocolate turnover. Those things are so good, they're sinful. Back on track tomorrow. :brick:

Just a few more weeks until June 1st.

MouseMadness

I've gained 14 pounds
doofywave.gif
but I'm still walking (sometimes) and doing my pilates (sometimes)

:lookaroun :eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Just bumping this up a little.

I lost a few pounds this week, so I celebrated by eating an Arby's chocolate turnover. Those things are so good, they're sinful. Back on track tomorrow. :brick:

Just a few more weeks until June 1st.

:eek:

I was hoping everybody had forgotten.:lookaroun

I've got nothing. Still a big fat pig . . . though my running has been going reasonably well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom