Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
gained weight in WDW last week -- that Ghirardelli sunday did me in -- but I've been on target since then, so I should be OK.

:slurp:

:lookaroun

Oooops:lookaroun

I meant say: Bad Songbird. Very bad Songbird.

Now you just hand that sunday over to me.

:lol:

I'm hoping all this running/training is going to help me for that June 1 deadline. :D

All this running just seems to be making me hungrier.:brick:

scorp111

Another 1.5 lbs down.....

:)

I have been using the bowflex at least 5 days a week, and the elliptical at least 4.

And trying to eat right .....:lol:

Although, I had some very good mexican food last week :eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Another 1.5 lbs down.....

:)

I have been using the bowflex at least 5 days a week, and the elliptical at least 4.

And trying to eat right .....:lol:

Although, I had some very good mexican food last week :eek:

:sohappy:

For the weight loss . . .

. . .not the Mexican Food.:lookaroun

. . . because, once again, someone forgot to share.:p

rainfully

Time for me to jump in this thread again... at work we're doing a Weight Loss Challenge... and today is the opening weigh-in.

So this is super-inscentive for me! We're seeing how much we can lose through mid-May. And we're putting money on this thing.. it's $5 to get in... and at every week's weigh-ins, you pay $1 if you lost, $2 to stay the same and $3 if you gained.

This should be interesting!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Time for me to jump in this thread again... at work we're doing a Weight Loss Challenge... and today is the opening weigh-in.

So this is super-inscentive for me! We're seeing how much we can lose through mid-May. And we're putting money on this thing.. it's $5 to get in... and at every week's weigh-ins, you pay $1 if you lost, $2 to stay the same and $3 if you gained.

This should be interesting!!

Cool!

I was just thinking I should revive this thread.:lookaroun

. . . but I'm not nearly ready for June.

Time to get to work.

scorp111

The last few weeks, I have only managed to maintain.

I really need to get the momentum back in my workouts....

It isn't like I have stopped, but I am not as "driven" as I was for a short period earlier this year.....

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
The last few weeks, I have only managed to maintain.

I really need to get the momentum back in my workouts....

It isn't like I have stopped, but I am not as "driven" as I was for a short period earlier this year.....

Maintaining's better than gaining.

. . . not to imply I've been gaining or anything.:lookaroun

Time to get serious.

I've gained 4 pounds :king:

I mean :eek:

Linda went from about 120 to about 185 when she was pregnant with Ryan.

. . . When he was born, the Dr. said: I've got bad news for you. This baby doesn't weigh 65 lbs.:lookaroun

MouseMadness

:ROFLOL: I gained 60 with the first one, then was smarter the subsequent times :eek: (Or just has less time to eat and sleep all the time! )

My first trimester ends in a week and a half or so, so I'm ok with 4 pounds. Not bad for 1/3 of the way through :lol:

WildcatDen

:ROFLOL: I gained 60 with the first one, then was smarter the subsequent times :eek: (Or just has less time to eat and sleep all the time! )

My first trimester ends in a week and a half or so, so I'm ok with 4 pounds. Not bad for 1/3 of the way through :lol:

Did not know. Price I pay for working :lookaroun sometimes :lookaroun

CONGRATS!!! :sohappy:

I put on weight with my wife during both of her pregnancies. Mmmmm, Peanut butter sammies at 1:00 am. :slurp:

elizs77

You go! I have always gained the most weight percentage-wise in my first trimesters. I gained 75 lbs with the first one, only 55 with the second, but I was heavier the second time around to begin with, as I lost most but not all of the first time weight.

Been on LA Weight Loss for a month. Am right at the 10 pound mark.

MouseMadness

Hey all update time. Down 113 pounds since August. 70 more to go....
Did not know. Price I pay for working :lookaroun sometimes :lookaroun

CONGRATS!!! :sohappy:

I put on weight with my wife during both of her pregnancies. Mmmmm, Peanut butter sammies at 1:00 am. :slurp:
Thanks! :) Andy's taking this opportunity to go on a diet and start working out, hmph! :mad: :lol:
You go! I have always gained the most weight percentage-wise in my first trimesters. I gained 75 lbs with the first one, only 55 with the second, but I was heavier the second time around to begin with, as I lost most but not all of the first time weight.

Been on LA Weight Loss for a month. Am right at the 10 pound mark.

Disneybird

I have finally started getting a little walking in. Been trying to walk at lunch too. I had gained back 5 of the 8 pounds I prev. lost, then lost 3 of those. So I'm not consistent at all right now.

I just think it should be as easy to lose as it is to put on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom