Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Put me down for Dec 1st. I have 30-35 more to go........

Got it!

I had a good workout last night. I am absolutely determined to lose about 30 lbs between now and Dec. 1st.

In fact, just to help motivate me, I'll make this pledge: If I don't post a photo for the Dec 1st one, I'll throw in $100 just for myself (plus the $10 for everyone else).

There! I may be a pig, but I'm also cheap. Let's see if my cheap side can battle my pig side into submission.

Oh, and somebody might want to quote this post just to make sure I can't go back and edit it.:lookaroun

tigsmom

Got it!

I had a good workout last night. I am absolutely determined to lose about 30 lbs between now and Dec. 1st.

In fact, just to help motivate me, I'll make this pledge: If I don't post a photo for the Dec 1st one, I'll throw in $100 just for myself (plus the $10 for everyone else).

There! I may be a pig, but I'm also cheap. Let's see if my cheap side can battle my pig side into submission.

Oh, and somebody might want to quote this post just to make sure I can't go back and edit it.:lookaroun

Done! :wave:

MKCP 1985

So I got home last night and couldn't find any recent pictures. :shrug: I had lunch with my wife today and as we were leaving to go back to our respective offices, I asked her to take my picture with this camera in my cell phone:

10290784_348.ts1178129390500.jpg

Since I started my diet all those months ago, I've dropped 18 pounds, representing 10% of my weight at the time I started. That math puts me around 165 today. I feel better and have more energy.

Continued good luck to all our dieters here. :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
So I got home last night and couldn't find any recent pictures. :shrug: I had lunch with my wife today and as we were leaving to go back to our respective offices, I asked her to take my picture with this camera in my cell phone:

Since I started my diet all those months ago, I've dropped 18 pounds, representing 10% of my weight at the time I started. That math puts me around 165 today. I feel better and have more energy.

:sohappy:

Now we just need 3 more to push over $300 total since we started.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm in...I'll shoot for 25 pounds by Dec 1st.

What did I just get myself into?

Cool! I just added your name. So now on December 1st, you post a photo (in a bathing suit if you've got the guts, but any photo is acceptable), and I'll donate $10 for you and everybody else who posts to the Make-a-Wish foundation.

If you don't post no big deal, but I won't donate the $10

. . . and if some kid with cancer ends up being 10$ short of taking that trip to Disney World, hey at least you got to eat that extra candy bar, right?:lookaroun

:lol:

maggiegrace1

Congrats..:)

Oh and....How YOU doing?:animwink:

MKCP 1985

Congrats..:)

Oh and....How YOU doing?
Thanks - I didn't like that the weight was creeping up and up. . . and I was heavier than I've ever been. That south beach diet really works.

That's pimp Doug pose :lol:

I still have a picture to get to. :lookaroun

I've been moving!! (How long can I use that excuse? :eek: )
Pimpin'! :lol: So you liked that one better than the idea of posing in a pair of pants 10 sizes too big? :ROFLOL: Is there any good way to take a photo solely for the purpose of showing you've lost some weight? I couldn't think of one. :eek: And you owe us a photo, Missy! Let's spend Gary's money! :sohappy:

He is Big Cat Daddy after all!
meeeeeooow! le purr!!! ;)

I have lost 12lbs since August and 6 since December. This picture was taken tonight. I'm the one in the pink.
PRETTY in pink! :wave:

MouseMadness

I've got my camera at the house now, so I'll have Leah take a picture of me when I get there. :lol: (It should be AWESOME :lol: :lookaroun )

Gary, I could be in for December, :shrug: but I'm just not sure in what capacity. My goals may be different than "I want to lose X pounds"

I am just shooting for continued better lifestyle now.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've got my camera at the house now, so I'll have Leah take a picture of me when I get there. :lol: (It should be AWESOME :lol: :lookaroun )

Gary, I could be in for December, :shrug: but I'm just not sure in what capacity. My goals may be different than "I want to lose X pounds"

I am just shooting for continued better lifestyle now.

Geez, I'm sitting here watching the Republican debate and you sound like one of them. Are you in or out?:p

*patiently awaiting photo*

Is there anyone else who still intends to post, or should I close it out after Christy?

MouseMadness

Geez, I'm sitting here watching the Republican debate and you sound like one of them. Are you in or out?:p

*patiently awaiting photo*

Is there anyone else who still intends to post, or should I close it out after Christy?

:ROFLOL: Alright wiseguy :p

Yes, I'll be in. :lol: That's the short answer. :lol:

I spent all night trying to think of a photo to out pimp Doug. :lookaroun

If only I owned a fedora with a feather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom