Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

scorp111

:lookaroun :eek:

Okay, so can I kill two birds with one stone?

:lookaroun

(no, no killing of birds... figuratively speaking of course)

Me and one of our new pets :ROFLOL: (What... I'm only a month late :shrug: :eek: )

Great pic!

It looks like you have adapted quickly to chicken-rearing:shrug:

MouseMadness

:shrug: There's not much to it really :lol: THey're fairly self sufficient. Throw out some food, give them water, clean up the poo.

Like a baby, without having to get up all hours of the night :ROFLOL: :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lookaroun :eek:

Okay, so can I kill two birds with one stone?

(no, no killing of birds... figuratively speaking of course)

Me and one of our new pets :ROFLOL: (What... I'm only a month late :shrug: :eek: )

:sohappy:

If I remember correctly, I already donated for you . . . since you said you would post. If not, I'll add it on to the next one.

MouseMadness

I think you already added me, yeah.

Which is the only reason I came and posted. :eek:

I should've just made a point to post when I was SUPPOSED to, because we've since moved, and I have had no time to workout, and no desire to eat well. :eek: I need to refocus myself soon, or all my progress is going to be gone.

popsicletrees

Which is the only reason I came and posted. :eek:

I need to refocus myself soon, or all my progress is going to be gone.

You look so good though! I know what you mean about having to refocus. I'm back with my parents until August, and it is difficult to have total control over what I am eating.

WildcatDen

Well, next time you are heading down 75 on your way to a certain Florida destination, plan a stop in Northern Cincinnati. The menu will feature something grilled, like. . .

say. . .

chicken.

Even though a nice piece of salmon sounds pretty good about now.

scorp111

:eek: I need to refocus myself soon, or all my progress is going to be gone.

I have struggled a bit for awhile now too.

I haven't lost the ground I gained earlier in the year, but I am not losing right now either. Exercise has been erratic, as has eating habits.

Tonight I had Subway.... and then 340 calories worth of Roasted Almonds.

Last night it was Onion Rings from Whataburger...

:eek:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Well, after quite a bit of pondering and research, I am going to go the gastric bypass route if my bariatric doctor agrees.

I have been dieting since highschool and every pound I have lost, I have put back on, plus some. Its a tough decision because it is a permenant lifestyle change. But, enough is enough and Im ready to try about anything short of stitching my lips shut.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I've been hovering between 8 and 9 pounds down since I started on May 1st. Although I started doing free weights, which I think has added muscle weight, which is why I plateaued a little bit.

However, my wife has ordered me to buy new shorts and pants, as all of mine have to be belted or they fall off me.

I'm on my last notch on my duty belts for work. I lose any more, and I'll have to replace those, and they cost 30-50 dollars a piece.

Man...dieting is expensive.

tigsmom

Well, after quite a bit of pondering and research, I am going to go the gastric bypass route if my bariatric doctor agrees.

I have been dieting since highschool and every pound I have lost, I have put back on, plus some. Its a tough decision because it is a permenant lifestyle change. But, enough is enough and Im ready to try about anything short of stitching my lips shut.

((HUGS)) Best of luck!

tigsmom

I've been hovering between 8 and 9 pounds down since I started on May 1st. Although I started doing free weights, which I think has added muscle weight, which is why I plateaued a little bit.

However, my wife has ordered me to buy new shorts and pants, as all of mine have to be belted or they fall off me.

I'm on my last notch on my duty belts for work. I lose any more, and I'll have to replace those, and they cost 30-50 dollars a piece.

Man...dieting is expensive.

But it feels so good! :D

You are doing great, keep up the good work. How do you feel?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I feel really good - especially energy-wise. I gave up coffee (which I'd been drinking for 10 years), and actually starting eating breakfast again, instead of whatever sweet food was lying around the house at the time.

It's funny, because we do our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, but we refuse to buy fruits or vegetables there, because they haven't been the best. Now we make a separate "Fruit Run" to our regular grocery store.

MouseMadness

Fievel said:
I feel really good - especially energy-wise. I gave up coffee (which I'd been drinking for 10 years), and actually starting eating breakfast again, instead of whatever sweet food was lying around the house at the time.

I"ve never understood why people call it a sugar rush, when all I feel is lethargic after I eat something with too much sugar. :shrug: :lol:

Glad your progress is going so well. (and the trick is to lose the weight, and go ahead and spring for the new clothes.... then STAY in them! *thumbs* )

:lol:

Paul, good luck with your decision. Keep us posted on how things are going. *hugs*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom