Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
One week until May 1st.

I'm definitely out. My weights been holding steady for the past couple months, and I stopped an upward trend, but I haven't been able to get it to really move down.

MouseMadness

Eh, I'm still in :shrug:

I should keep track of my weight each time I post a picture, but that would mean REVEALING my weight... :lookaroun

I do know my waist size is DEFINITELY down from last time. :)

MouseMadness

Good news is I had my weigh in this morning and have now come back down from my Easter debauchery :lookaroun :eek: Weights back where it was before :sohappy:

So, I think I'll come a day later and post, since next Wednesday is my usual weigh in day. Just make it easier for me :lol: (Plus, since we get a house on Monday and I work at school on Tuesday, it will make it difficult to get it done then. )

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm down 12 from August and six from January, so I'm still in this.

:sohappy:

Good news is I had my weigh in this morning and have now come back down from my Easter debauchery :lookaroun :eek: Weights back where it was before :sohappy:

So, I think I'll come a day later and post, since next Wednesday is my usual weigh in day. Just make it easier for me :lol: (Plus, since we get a house on Monday and I work at school on Tuesday, it will make it difficult to get it done then. )

I picked up your upward trend....

. . . and Paul gets the awkward silence.:lookaroun

:lol:

Keep working at it. I think I'm going to skip this round and set another one for November 1st.

tigsmom

Down another pound for me! :D

Going to the doctor's on Monday and she will evaluate the new medicine (seems to be working and not making me sick). I will probably go to full strength (twice a day) and hopefully will do even better. :sohappy:

Paul...get back on program!! Be an "after". :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Down another pound for me! :D

Going to the doctor's on Monday and she will evaluate the new medicine (seems to be working and not making me sick). I will probably go to full strength (twice a day) and hopefully will do even better. :sohappy:

Paul...get back on program!! Be an "after". :lookaroun

tigsmom

:lookaroun

Tomorrow's the big day!! :eek:

Not for me! :lol:

I'm down another pound so that is 7 in 3 weeks!
woohoo.gif

We'll see how impressed the doctor is later this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing just who posts their picture. :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Well, I will, but I'm not sure how visible my results are. :shrug: I never go up or down any more than 10 pounds, but this IS my low point, and my waist has shrunk considerably. (by "considerably" I mean a couple of inches :lookaroun ) :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm fat.:lookaroun (I'm not going to post, but I'll put in $10 for myself as punishment).

Was July 1st, the last time we did the photos?

If so, it looks like we were at $240 total at that point, but I thought we had another one between then and now.:confused:

Does anyone remember?

popsicletrees

Can I post a picture on Wednesday? Finals is going on right now, and I will be done by Wednesday. I'd rather post on a day where I do something more than roll out of bed and throw on sweats.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Can I post a picture on Wednesday? Finals is going on right now, and I will be done by Wednesday. I'd rather post on a day where I do something more than roll out of bed and throw on sweats.

Sure. If you, Doug and Christy post and I throw $10 in for myself, that will be at least $40. I think from what I saw we were at $240 total last time, so if at least two more people post, that should get us to $300 total since we started.:sohappy:

scorp111

I don't have many pictures, at least in part, because I am the photographer of the family.

But I dug up the most unflattering photo I could find from late last year, which coincidentally was one of the reasons, I decided to do something about it !

I also have included as my May 1st photo, one from last week at Seaworld, which was after the 42 lbs weight loss. I planned on taking a better photo for the after, but just haven't had time. I am leaving to go out of town this afternoon and won't be back until Friday.

I have not weighed myself since I have returned however:lookaroun

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 9
  • At 42lbs.jpg
    At 42lbs.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 9

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I don't have many pictures, at least in part, because I am the photographer of the family.

But I dug up the most unflattering photo I could find from late last year, which coincidentally was one of the reasons, I decided to do something about it !

I also have included as my May 1st photo, one from last week at Seaworld, which was after the 42 lbs weight loss. I planned on taking a better photo for the after, but just haven't had time. I am leaving to go out of town this afternoon and won't be back until Friday.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I put myself it blue (even though I'm chickening out this time:lookaroun ) because I'm going to put $10 in for me anyhow.

I also started a Dec 1st list.

tigsmom

WooHoo!!!

Great job!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom