Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

Well, I certainly can't back down now! You know, the donation is much more motivating to me than my own weight loss. :lol: (That, and the shorts and shirt thing is way more likely for me to do, hehe) Ok, I'm for sure in. :) :wave:

BTW, I've dumped atkins, LOL! The more I restrict myself, the more I obsess. I'm just going to try to be sensible, I guess, and really focus on my exercise. It's much easier that way for me.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tigsmom
Make-A-Wish.........my vanity............I'm in. And a great big :kiss: for Gary.

:sohappy: That's 5. Now there's just this small matter of making myself look less like Jabba the Hutt.

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
:sohappy: That's 5. Now there's just this small matter of making myself look less like Jabba the Hutt.

Heeeehehehehehehe (or whatever that little bug of a dog like thing used to laugh in Jabba's Palace)

Don't you hate it when you try and think of a character name and you have to use a description instead. . .especially a Disney Character: I need to make myself look less like the big catapillar in Bug's Life - The one who finally got his wings.

barnum42

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Heeeehehehehehehe (or whatever that little bug of a dog like thing used to laugh in Jabba's Palace)

Don't you hate it when you try and think of a character name and you have to use a description instead. .
Salacious Crumb is the name you are looking for :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I had a GREAT workout last night. Everytime I felt like quitting I just kept reminding myself: "October 1st, OCtober 1st . . ."

I don't know if I can keep up that level of concentration, but if I can, I might be able to lose some of this flab.

MouseMadness

My workout is taking a definite hit this month. :( Andy's got a really tough month of call, and I spend most days having to be quiet so he can sleep. I guess I'll just relegate myself to the basement and hit the weights for a while. Better than nothing. :)

tigsmom

Originally posted by MouseMadness
My workout is taking a definite hit this month. :( Andy's got a really tough month of call, and I spend most days having to be quiet so he can sleep. I guess I'll just relegate myself to the basement and hit the weights for a while. Better than nothing. :)

How about a nice walk? I've gotten back into the habit lately. Even bought an "adult Happy Meal"...new Fiesta salad is yummy & just 22gms of carbs (under my allotment) and got my free pedometer. Works well. I have to stick to my plan if I'm going to live up to Gary's challenge.

MouseMadness

How about a nice walk? I've gotten back into the habit lately. Even bought an "adult Happy Meal"...new Fiesta salad is yummy & just 22gms of carbs (under my allotment) and got my free pedometer. Works well. I have to stick to my plan if I'm going to live up to Gary's challenge.

That would be great... and it would also require the kids getting watched by somebody. :lol: It's only a couple more weeks, and we DO have a bike in the basement (which I LOATHE!). So I'll do the bike for a bit and lift some weights. I've actually always preferred weight training to cardio for some reason, but I know the cardio is very important, so I am sure to squeeze that in, too.

MouseMadness

You could take the kids with you.....:D

Hehe, I always do. :animwink: Doesn't exactly get my heartrate into the target zone, but it gets me off my butt. :lol: Last night we went to the Henry Ford estate and strolled around. :)

MerHearted

:eek: :mad:

Get outta here ya skinny little fish! Shoo! *swats at Vince*

Hmph! Fine! I can tell when I'm not wanted. *puts his box of eclairs on the table and leaves* :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Originally posted by MerHearted
Hmph! Fine! I can tell when I'm not wanted. *puts his box of eclairs on the table and leaves* :lookaroun

I am stronger than an eclair, I am stronger than an eclair...

:lookaroun :slurp: :cry: :slurp:

*sits innocently with chocolate smeared across face*

What? :lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I am stronger than an eclair, I am stronger than an eclair...

:lookaroun :slurp: :cry: :slurp:

*sits innocently with chocolate smeared across face*

What? :lookaroun

*puts some Nestle quick choclate milk down on the counter and walks away*

That should wash down that eclair. :lol: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom