Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well, its sort of a slingshot effect type thing that I have going on. You know in sci fi movies when the starship travels as fast as it can toward the planet to use the planets gravity to slingshot around it to fling itself into deep space, well I am eating anything and everything I can to slingshot my metabolism into overdrive to lose weight really fast. :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MouseMadness

Throw it all away!! All the candy and bad food, just pitch it now!

My nutrisystem pancakes were *gasp* not half bad! :eek: Not a mickey waffle by any stretch of the imagination, but not bad. :lol: I had two that were about 3 inches (I guess) in diameter (whatever the package makes) and low fat yogurt, and half a banana. And lots of water!!

I forget who it was (Gordon, maybe) who was talking about going to weight watchers, and if nothing else, it helped him realize how he really doesn't need massive amounts of food like some of us... me included...think we need to have energy and feel good. I'm already seeing that, and it's only been breakfast that I've had so far. :lol:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Long time listener, first time caller...

I started Jenny Craig last summer because I started having some back problems. Of course the solution to everything is "lose some weight." :rolleyes:
After some other stuff, like finding out I have Hashimotos, which is now under control thru medication, I would like to get the weight thing under control. I could use a little friendly motivation.

It is friendly right? :lookaroun

Count me in for May! :D

MouseMadness

I started Jenny Craig last summer because I started having some back problems. Of course the solution to everything is "lose some weight." :rolleyes:
After some other stuff, like finding out I have Hashimotos, which is now under control thru medication, I would like to get the weight thing under control. I could use a little friendly motivation.

Bless you! :lookaroun

j/k :lol: We are all about the friendly here. :) (Except Gary, he can be a real b****) :lookaroun

:lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

*Quickly hides baseball bat behind back*

Yes, yes, very friendly.:D

:lookaroun

*gives Christy an ever-so-gentle whack over the head*

popsicletrees

I gained back three of the eight that I lost. I'm confident that I will continue to lose now that the holiday season is over. I'll be up for February and May. My friends and I are planning for a trip to the beach for Spring Break, so I am definitely in for May! :lol:

MouseMadness

*Quickly hides baseball bat behind back*

Yes, yes, very friendly.:D

*gives Christy an ever-so-gentle whack over the head*

Does this count as aerobic exercise?
madgrin.gif

mrtoad

Okay. Just changed my sig. Let's hear from some other people let me know if anyone wants me to change them.

May would be better for me. I had a really stressful end of the year work and personal both and have been bad. I am not sure if I have gained but don't believe I lost either.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
change . . change . . . change!

May it is then!

I gained back three of the eight that I lost. I'm confident that I will continue to lose now that the holiday season is over. I'll be up for February and May. My friends and I are planning for a trip to the beach for Spring Break, so I am definitely in for May! :lol:

May would be better for me. I had a really stressful end of the year work and personal both and have been bad. I am not sure if I have gained but don't believe I lost either.

Okay, so February is shrinking and May is growing. The only who has actually said they still want February 1st is popsicltrees (and I'm not too sure how comitted that was:lookaroun )

So at this point, I think we'll either do both or just scrap February and put a determined effort into May.

MerHearted

I've lost over 10 lbs and like 3 inches off my waist in the last month, I'm shocked... I also need new pants, I can take them off without unzipping them now. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom