Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

This thread has been going on for ages and ages...anybody care if I join in, although I'm a little late? I'd love to drop some weight before May, when I move back to Florida, but I seem to be lacking in the motivation aspect...I've signed up for Curves (an all women's gym) but haven't actually gone yet, decided to join Weight Watchers, but haven't actually driven myself over yet, and resolved to throw out the box of Milk Dud's sitting on my dresser, but ate a few instead :eek: :lol:

Throw them out now! They're not worth it!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
'Ello poppets.

So! It's been a WHOLE FREAKING MONTH since anybody posted in here... how we all doin?
mgcheeky.gif

We still sticking with Feb. 1? I've just received my Nutrisystem today, and I'm all excited over the rib sticking-ness of it all. :lol: :lookaroun

:eek: I was just driving home tonight and thinking: "No way am I going to be ready for Feb."

I don't think I'll post in Feb, but I'll put 10 bucks in for myself and anyone else who posts . . . but frankly I'm looking for an excuse so I can push it back and refocus.

Let me know what everybody else thinks.

Welcome Taryn!!

scorp111

:eek: I was just driving home tonight and thinking: "No way am I going to be ready for Feb."

I don't think I'll post in Feb, but I'll put 10 bucks in for myself and anyone else who posts . . . but frankly I'm looking for an excuse so I can push it back and refocus.

Let me know what everybody else thinks.

Welcome Taryn!!

I didn't join this time for Feb 1st, but am in for a later date.

This time it's for real:lol:

I will be on the road a lot this month, so I am going to eat a lot of Subway.

Tonight, I even walked there, instead of driving. Call me British!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I didn't join this time for Feb 1st, but am in for a later date.

This time it's for real:lol:

I will be on the road a lot this month, so I am going to eat a lot of Subway.

Tonight, I even walked there, instead of driving. Call me British!

Cool! I'm thinking May 1st might give me enough time . . . if I really work on it:lookaroun .

Let me know who wants to still go Feb. 1st and who wants May 1st. We could even do both if people are interested (I'm not doing February though).

scorp111

Cool! I'm thinking May 1st might give me enough time . . . if I really work on it:lookaroun .

Let me know who wants to still go Feb. 1st and who wants May 1st. We could even do both if people are interested (I'm not doing February though).

May 1st is great for me, count me in...... my week at WDW at the end of April shouldn't undo the good I will have done by then.
:D

MouseMadness

I was hoping to be done well before May :lol: But I don't think that less than a month is realistic.

Why can't I just make myself do this? :brick:

Well, the nutrisystem begins tomorrow. I keep telling myself "It's only 5 weeks, it's only 5 weeks" :lol: My hope is that this isn't so much a short term diet as much as it will be a retraining of myself to eat right.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I was hoping to be done well before May :lol: But I don't think that less than a month is realistic.

Why can't I just make myself do this? :brick:

Well, the nutrisystem begins tomorrow. I keep telling myself "It's only 5 weeks, it's only 5 weeks" :lol: My hope is that this isn't so much a short term diet as much as it will be a retraining of myself to eat right.

I'm interpreting that as a move to May 1st. Let me know if I was wrong.

Computer Magic

I just dumped the box out into the garbage. My first victory, lol :)
Pulls Milk Dud's out of garbage...

*with a mouth full of Milk Duds * If we are talking May 2010 count me in :lookaroun

btw: The milk dud's were still in the box on top of the garbage can :lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Diet?? What Diet???? :eek:
Seriously, since the holidays and stuff it's been hard for him so we figure after our trip to Disney (leaving saturday) we will both start working on losing weight and everything

Well, its sort of a slingshot effect type thing that I have going on. You know in sci fi movies when the starship travels as fast as it can toward the planet to use the planets gravity to slingshot around it to fling itself into deep space, well I am eating anything and everything I can to slingshot my metabolism into overdrive to lose weight really fast. :lookaroun

tigsmom

Teeheehee :D

Were you referring to my grammer? Would you feel better if I said "I dumped the Milk Duds out of the box and into the garbage can?"

:lol:

No such thing...you said you dumped them out into the garbage...to me that means you emptied the box, so they couldn't be retreived. They couldn't have still been in the box for him to steal. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
This morning I had the last of the New Years eclairs somebody brought in yesterday.:eek:

So that's it! Holidays are done. I'm pretty sure I finished the last of the Halloween Hershey bars yesterday (though I'll bet Linda has some hidden somewhere. . . we had an awful lot of them. . . ):lookaroun

So I'm going to crack down from now until May 1st.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom