Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

minnie2000

We've just come back from WDW for 2 weeks, and we didn't follow the diet, just tried not to go too mad - I put on 4 pounds and DH put on 3. We're not too upset at that, because we really enjoyed ourselves. Anyway, back to it now! Grilled fish, salad, fruit etc....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We've just come back from WDW for 2 weeks, and we didn't follow the diet, just tried not to go too mad - I put on 4 pounds and DH put on 3. We're not too upset at that, because we really enjoyed ourselves. Anyway, back to it now! Grilled fish, salad, fruit etc....

Thats not bad at all. You can put on 3 pounds with a bad cold. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Down another 1.8 pounds this week. Suprising after eating a 15oz ribeye one night and a chinese food buffet Thursday night. :lookaroun

Good job!

Here's an interesting little fact about those buffets that most people don't know. . . they aren't really contests.

After all these years, I've been thinking I'd get a prize or something, but I'm sure there are several places I've eaten more than anyone else there ever has, yet I haven't gotten so much as a ribbon.:lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Good job!

Here's an interesting little fact about those buffets that most people don't know. . . they aren't really contests.

After all these years, I've been thinking I'd get a prize or something, but I'm sure there are several places I've eaten more than anyone else there ever has, yet I haven't gotten so much as a ribbon.:lookaroun

I know what you are talking about. For the most part I have avoided buffets for the last month, but this week I guess I hadnt had a sufficient amount of MSG in a while and had to get my fix. The saving grace I guess is that I got it to go, so I was only exposing myself to how much I could cram into a to go container, which suprisingly, if you arrange your food correctly, you could feed a small village in a third world country. :lookaroun

popsicletrees

I weighed myself yesterday after not weighing myself for probably about a month. I had been at a plateau for awhile, but I've lost 3 more lbs! I'm down 8 from when I started!

mrtoad

Way off today. We went to a birthday party for my daughter and her two cousins and I must have eaten about 3 lbs of cheese while drinking a few glasses of wine and then dinner, I don't want to get into that... :eek:

:lookaroun

. . . so . . .

:lookaroun

. . . is everybody else horribly off their diet . . .

. . . or is that just me?:lookaroun

WildcatDen

I here ya Gary. Tough time of year to diet. My company just put up a "Maintain your Weight" blurb on the intranet site. Sounds like a plan except I made the mistake of stepping on the scale after Thanksgiving. Up 4 pounds from the previous week and within three pounds of my heaviest weight ever. . . 25 pounds heavier than my 2004 trip to WDW :fork: :fork:

So, South Beach is on the Menu again, dig in boys. . .

:lookaroun :lookaroun

Lost 6 pounds since Monday :veryconfu

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I here ya Gary. Tough time of year to diet. My company just put up a "Maintain your Weight" blurb on the intranet site. Sounds like a plan except I made the mistake of stepping on the scale after Thanksgiving. Up 4 pounds from the previous week and within three pounds of my heaviest weight ever. . . 25 pounds heavier than my 2004 trip to WDW :fork: :fork:

So, South Beach is on the Menu again, dig in boys. . .

:lookaroun :lookaroun

Lost 6 pounds since Monday :veryconfu

Good job!:sohappy:

I'm trying to get back into some good habits.

MouseMadness

Good job!:sohappy:

I'm trying to get back into some good habits.

Boy isn't that the key right there. Losing weight is easy, it's keeping it gone that's the trick :lol: But I realized the other day that while I still have a few vanity pounds hanging on (maybe 10 :lookaroun ) I'm 10 pounds under what I was last year at this point.

That was very good for me to think back that far, because I'd felt so stagnant in my weight loss, and it helped me focus more on the long term goals.

This time of year is just so crazy and it's hard to find time to work in the workout. And keeping out of all those goodies... forget it!! :dazzle:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Boy isn't that the key right there. Losing weight is easy, it's keeping it gone that's the trick :lol: But I realized the other day that while I still have a few vanity pounds hanging on (maybe 10 :lookaroun ) I'm 10 pounds under what I was last year at this point.

That was very good for me to think back that far, because I'd felt so stagnant in my weight loss, and it helped me focus more on the long term goals.

This time of year is just so crazy and it's hard to find time to work in the workout. And keeping out of all those goodies... forget it!! :dazzle:

Only a couple months left until the Feb. date I picked, and I've just been a mess. I'm going to try not to let the Holidays be an excuse.

I'm going to try to keep this thread active so I can remind myself that I have to keep at it.

MouseMadness

'Ello poppets.

So! It's been a WHOLE FREAKING MONTH since anybody posted in here... how we all doin?
mgcheeky.gif

We still sticking with Feb. 1? I've just received my Nutrisystem today, and I'm all excited over the rib sticking-ness of it all. :lol: :lookaroun

This thread has been going on for ages and ages...anybody care if I join in, although I'm a little late? I'd love to drop some weight before May, when I move back to Florida, but I seem to be lacking in the motivation aspect...I've signed up for Curves (an all women's gym) but haven't actually gone yet, decided to join Weight Watchers, but haven't actually driven myself over yet, and resolved to throw out the box of Milk Dud's sitting on my dresser, but ate a few instead :eek: :lol:

tigsmom

This thread has been going on for ages and ages...anybody care if I join in, although I'm a little late? I'd love to drop some weight before May, when I move back to Florida, but I seem to be lacking in the motivation aspect...I've signed up for Curves (an all women's gym) but haven't actually gone yet, decided to join Weight Watchers, but haven't actually driven myself over yet, and resolved to throw out the box of Milk Dud's sitting on my dresser, but ate a few instead :eek: :lol:

Anyone is welcome to join us at anytime!

Now that you have spent the money to join WW & Curves, get yourself out to those workouts & meetings or else !!! :fork:

*how was that? Did I motivate you? :lookaroun *

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom