Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
tigsmom said:
Congratulations!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Feel any different yet?
Nothing really yet clothes wise, but since I have cut back on the amount of diet soda I have been drinking, I dont feel so tense all the time.

I have discovered Liption Diet Citrus Green Tea this week. That stuff rocks. Energy from caffiene without all the sodium in soda...

Edit....it has just as much sodium....so, just going to have to deal wid' it

tigsmom

hakunamatata said:
Nothing really yet clothes wise, but since I have cut back on the amount of diet soda I have been drinking, I dont feel so tense all the time.

I have discovered Liption Diet Citrus Green Tea this week. That stuff rocks. Energy from caffiene without all the sodium in soda...

Edit....it has just as much sodium....so, just going to have to deal wid' it

If you need to have a diet cola try DietRite, its caffeine & sodium free. Tastes pretty good (its not COKE and it comes in different flavors too).

I love Fresca - a sugar free, caffiene free grapefruit soda (makes a good mixer too). :lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
tigsmom said:
If you need to have a diet cola try DietRite, its caffeine & sodium free. Tastes pretty good (its not COKE and it comes in different flavors too).

I love Fresca - a sugar free, caffiene free grapefruit soda (makes a good mixer too). :lookaroun
I have had Fresca before and I like it. I may need to try the diet version of it.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
popsicletrees said:
There is no diet version of Fresca. It is totally calorie free and wonderful!

:lol: Paul was being good and didn't even know it.

Had lunch with some other Disney nuts . . . errrrr enthusiasts.:lookaroun

I think I gained 20 lbs. just at lunch.:cry:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
garyhoov said:
:lol: Paul was being good and didn't even know it.

Had lunch with some other Disney nuts . . . errrrr enthusiasts.:lookaroun

I think I gained 20 lbs. just at lunch.:cry:

Me too. I think we had the exact same lunch but you kepy grazing off of your wife's plate....at least I could only eat off of my plate...I think that is what saved me.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tiggerific418 said:
Me too. I think we had the exact same lunch but you kepy grazing off of your wife's plate....at least I could only eat off of my plate...I think that is what saved me.

I would have given you some if you wanted it.:lookaroun

Did you get the chocolate cake also?:slurp:

I did have diet soda.:lookaroun

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
garyhoov said:
I would have given you some if you wanted it.:lookaroun

Did you get the chocolate cake also?:slurp:

I did have diet soda.:lookaroun

I had the cake too...

I did have one of those ginormous Mai Tai's though. I followed it up with a Diet Coke however...

WDWScottieBoy

I went and biked tonight for 7.5 miles...only lost 250 calories. I'm going to be working out at least 30 mins a night and then swim after it.

It's a start!

Aurora_25

Since Paul and I started the WW thing, I have lost about 5 lbs. Not as much as Paul- but then again, I have less to lose. 20 lbs to go!!! :) Yippee!!:sohappy:

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
Since Paul and I started the WW thing, I have lost about 5 lbs. Not as much as Paul- but then again, I have less to lose. 20 lbs to go!!! :) Yippee!!:sohappy:

Congratulations to you both! You are on the way to better health. :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Just got the results back from my doctor.

In three months, my cholesterol went from 218 to 177 and my triglycerides went from 353 to 175.:king:

Not sure exactly where that fits in the grand scheme of things, but my doctor seemed please.

tigsmom

garyhoov said:

In three months, my cholesterol went from 218 to 177 and my triglycerides went from 353 to 175.:king:

Not sure exactly where that fits in the grand scheme of things, but my doctor seemed please.

Without medication? Gary, that is wonderful! :sohappy: :kiss:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tigsmom said:
Without medication? Gary, that is wonderful! :sohappy: :kiss:

Thanks!

If you could see the way I used to eat, you would smack me.:eek:

I've always been healthy enough and active enough, that, while I'm a bit overweight, I've pretty much always eaten greasy fatty stuff without really worrying about it. . . until I got those initial test results.

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:

Oh my gosh!! I'd guess so! :sohappy: Great job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom