Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Five pounds lost since I last weighed in (two weeks ago). Was totally shocked. Expected to stay the same or a slight gain given the travel and weekend at SeaWorld....

MouseMadness

I had dessert 3 times Friday night while in WDW :lookaroun

Now, I know normally I walk off EVERYTHING I eat in WDW... but I"m not sure that even Epcot is enough to do away with 3 desserts. :lookaroun :eek:

:lol:

bexplosive

I found a really cool product over on the disboards. They have a water filter bottle that you can carry with you anywhere. You just fill it up with tap water wherever you are, and it filters as you go.

There's such a buzz about them right now because of so many people going to Disney Parks........

www.purewater2go.com

They are doing a "family pack" special right now where you get a free bottle.

MouseMadness

I lost two pounds last week :lol:

If I could just walk 8 miles or so every day, I could eat 3 desserts every day!! :slurp: :sohappy: :lol: :lookaroun

tigsmom

I lost two pounds last week :lol:

If I could just walk 8 miles or so every day, I could eat 3 desserts every day!! :slurp: :sohappy: :lol: :lookaroun

I lost three from all the walking I did over the weekend, of course I'm crippled today. :lol:

I just have to say if anybody get the chance to eat at one of Phillips Seafood restaurants to jump at the chance. We ate at the buffett in the Inner Harbor (in Baltimore) and the fish was wonderful, especially the crab cakes and the crab imperial and the cream of crab soup).

Hot dogs at Camden Yard leave you craving a Sabrett. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Good job, Mad and Christy!:sohappy:

I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks. I know I'm up. I've been traveling, and my schedule has been a mess, so it's been hard to keep myself on a good eating/excercising schedule.

I'm back on it today though! I'm going to try to be real good for the next few days and get back on track. February's coming up sooner than you might think.

popsicletrees

I lost five pounds initially, but I'm up two again. I'll blame this on the fact that I just moved back to Nashville and wasn't eating any healthy my last week at home.

DarkImage4

378.7 to 376.7 2 weeks ago...
Then 376.7 to 374.6 over the past 2 weeks including 6 days & 5 nights in WDW!!!

Been a while, so here's a quick update....

Lost 1 pound the week after that,
Had a "bad" week with my wife, gained 5 pounds,
Lost those 5 pounds again the following week.
This past week I lost another 3 pounds down to 370.8.

My new total is 72 pounds!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MouseMadness

buig.gif
:sohappy:

tigsmom

Ah, the dreaded "ups & downs"! :lol:

Keep up the good work! :wave:

mrtoad

Awesome!

MerHearted

Hey, I lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks! Not exactly sure how but I did. But I've not had much of an appetite lately so I guess I haven't been eating much, if at all sometimes.

MerHearted

I'm actually interested in getting some kind of exercise machine for home. I don't want anything big or fancy. Just something simple, like just to get some exercise with. Also, I would like it to be somewhat cheap, under $200? Would you recommend a stationary bike, some kind of elliptical, or what? No treadmills! :lol:

popsicletrees

I'm actually interested in getting some kind of exercise machine for home. I don't want anything big or fancy. Just something simple, like just to get some exercise with. Also, I would like it to be somewhat cheap, under $200? Would you recommend a stationary bike, some kind of elliptical, or what? No treadmills! :lol:

Since you said no treadmills then I would suggest the elliptical. I get too bored on a stationary bike, and I don't feel that my core gets a good workout. I also refuse to run and the elliptical gives me a good all over workout while taking away the strains I feel from running.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom