Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
:lol:

Funny, but think about this: I see people all the time with a pile of roast beef, or a burger without a bun and, of course, they explain they're on Atkins or South Beach or some such thing. . .

. . . I can't remember the last time I saw someone eating a celery stick.:lookaroun

For dinner tonight, it's a hamburger without a bun AND some celery (with peanut butter, of course) :lol: :lookaroun I'm kinda done with salads for a while. :dazzle:

Good work everybody :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
My latest weekly weight chart. I was finally able to break past the 195 barrier . . . but I'm still fat.:(

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2

DarkImage4

416.5 to 411.2 last week...
411.2 to 408.4 this week...

And my subtraction was off last week, I started at 442, so my grand (loss) total is 34 pounds!:sohappy:

At this rate I could have a "3" in 2 to 3 weeks...now there's a big :sohappy:

tigsmom

DarkImage4 said:

And my subtraction was off last week, I started at 442, so my grand (loss) total is 34 pounds!:sohappy:

woohoo.gif

Way to go!!

I lost 1 pound :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tigsmom said:
For me it is! It just seems so insignificant. :lol:

Think of it this way. When I started, I weighed 207.5. Now I'm at 192, so I've been making progress . . . but that's over the space of 99 weeks now.:eek:

That's only 0.16 pounds per week I'm actually losing, but I feel like I'm making some progress.

MouseMadness

DarkImage4 said:

That's fantastic! :sohappy:

Mad, one pound is probably just perfect. With that amount, I think you can rest assured it is fat, and not water or muscle you're losing. :) I'd be super happy if I'd lost a pound this week, with the way I'd been eating. :eek: (I snuck a diet coke the other day, and I'm telling you, I had cravings for 3 days! Then, boom, yesterday, fine and back on the low carb diet with no problems!! It's really amazing)

Well, time to quit stalling and hit the workout. :dazzle: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom