Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DarkImage4 said:
411.2 to 408.4 last week...
408.4 to 405.6 this week...

That "3" is getting closer....:D

Down 37 pounds total....

Nice! You really seem to be making steady progress.

I hit 191.5 today, so that's a new low for me.:sohappy:

DarkImage4

Thanks guys...I'm sure I'll hit a wall eventually, but I'll take the progress, no matter how little..

Hey Gary, i think you weigh as much as my leg....:wave:

When I drop below 400, there's going to be a party...in my head...

Thoughts of french fries, cheesecake and deep fried anything....:slurp:

Bucks4WDW

tigsmom said:
Hey there! :wave: Where have you been? Still can't get used to that new name. :lol:

Not much surfing lately. You know, work and all. . .

and getting FAT of course.

I need a major shake-up. I am starting to get to the age my father was at when his health issues surfaced. You would think I would learn from that. My wife is doing the weight watchers points thing with some good success.

tigsmom

Bucks4WDW said:
Not much surfing lately. You know, work and all. . .

and getting FAT of course.

I need a major shake-up. I am starting to get to the age my father was at when his health issues surfaced. You would think I would learn from that. My wife is doing the weight watchers points thing with some good success.

So is my 12 y/o nephew. He has lost 30 pounds and looks wonderful!
WW never really worked for me, but I do still use some of their recipes. :slurp:

tigsmom

Just heard from my doctor... my bloodwork came back...have to change my meds around again. *sigh* Don't know if this round will make me gain or lose.

Somebody remind me why I even keep trying? :(

barnum42

Decided I'd best get serious about this again - been too long away from the ski machine and eating too many treats.

I've put on several pounds in the last six months, so time they came off. Went back on the ski machine and will be keeping track of the weight and fat% on my new scales.

Out of curiosity I decided to see how much weight I may loose after a work out, so I weighed myself before and after. I was two and a quarter pounds lighter after the workout (before drinking). The amusing thing is that the scales give you a fat percentage and it's opinion as to whether you are OK, Overfat or Obese. Before the workout I was overfat. After the workout it decided I was obese :lol:

DarkImage4

tigsmom said:
Just heard from my doctor... my bloodwork came back...have to change my meds around again. *sigh* Don't know if this round will make me gain or lose.

You keep trying because in the long run you know it'll all help. Sorry to hear about that....

For me...

408.4 to 405.6 last week...
405.6 to 400.2 this week...

Soooooo close....i bet the walk from the office to my truck I burned the extra .3....oh well...that 3 is mine next week!

Down 42 pounds total....:sohappy:

tigsmom

DarkImage4 said:
You keep trying because in the long run you know it'll all help. Sorry to hear about that....

For me...

Soooooo close....i bet the walk from the office to my truck I burned the extra .3....oh well...that 3 is mine next week!

You're right, but its just so frustrating! :brick:

Congratulations of your continued success! :sohappy:

MouseMadness

DarkImage4 said:

For me...

:sohappy: Congratulations!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DarkImage4 said:

For me...

:sohappy:

I was at 189 this morning, so that's the first time I've been into the 180's since a loooooong time ago.

tigsmom

garyhoov said:
:sohappy:

I was at 189 this morning, so that's the first time I've been into the 180's since a loooooong time ago.

120103_emA61_prv1.gif
woohoo.gif

MouseMadness

tigsmom said:

tigsmom said:
I lost 2 pounds

That's why! :sohappy:

We really are on a roll! Just be mindful not to EAT the rolls. :lookaroun Well, you can have one, I suppose. :lol: I have been so faithful to my low carb diet that I really don't have any desire to eat any right now. I am baking a low carb cheesecake, though. :slurp:

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
That's why! :sohappy:

We really are on a roll! Just be mindful not to EAT the rolls. :lookaroun Well, you can have one, I suppose. :lol: I have been so faithful to my low carb diet that I really don't have any desire to eat any right now. I am baking a low carb cheesecake, though. :slurp:

The low carb cheesecake makes a very good breakfast.:slurp:

Go for the light breads like Arnold's... 2 slices of multi grain is just 12 carbs and you can make a sandwich. :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Ok, Mad, question time. :lol: The cheesecake is baked, and is supposed to sit in the oven 3 hours now. Thing is, we're going out to eat, and I'll be gone. Would it be better to get it out before we leave or let it set til after we get back?

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
Ok, Mad, question time. :lol: The cheesecake is baked, and is supposed to sit in the oven 3 hours now. Thing is, we're going out to eat, and I'll be gone. Would it be better to get it out before we leave or let it set til after we get back?

Leave it in. Some extra time won't hurt it. I've been know to leave mine in the oven overnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom