Do you think that Disney world will reclose its gates due to the rising number of COVID cases in Florida and around the country?

peter11435

Cops aren’t everywhere. People get away with speeding and not wearing a seatbelt all the time. It’s easy to pull up your mask when you see a cop just like you slow down when you see a cop car.
Well yeah, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have laws against speeding. Again, it’s not meant to prevent all abuse, or to catch all abusers, it’s meant to be an effective deterrent.

Jrb1979

Do are police department have the resources and time for that? A lot of people speed and don’t get fined same goes for jaywalking.
Our city has by-law officers that do just that. Looking for people not complying with social distancing. They have fined almost 900 people $900 for not complying. Its still better then doing nothing

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
the Eye opener is the chart while pretty is very deceptive, leaves off some significant cause of deaths for obvious reason
Good god...you continue to shout into the rain...even to the guy that runs the board and isn’t known for throwing opinions around.

If you’re trying to invent a new “definition of insanity” - don’t bother. The old one still fits.

Disstevefan1

I think this is an eye-opener when it comes to comparing COVID-19 to other risks

Interesting graphic, but why are the leading causes of death missing from this?
Snap 2020-07-24 at 17.44.58.png

Attachments

• Snap 2020-07-24 at 17.41.03.png
    Snap 2020-07-24 at 17.41.03.png
    36 KB · Views: 73

Disstevefan1

Because cancer and heart disease aren’t contagious?

Do we have to go back to day one here?!?

...you know what...never mind
Because cancer and heart disease aren’t contagious?

Do we have to go back to day one here?!?

...you know what...never mind

Yes, nevermind.
cat-facepalm

Just...just no. No.

I love cats. But I must watch where I step so I do not fall down the stairs and die from a preventable injury, the number 3 cause of death in the US :)

Miss Bella

I love it. There is always an excuse for why more measures can't be done. Here's a great idea let's not do anything. 🙄
What do you think arguing and berating people on a Disney board is going to accomplish anything. If you feel that strongly about something you need to notify the people that can actually implement change.

KBLovedDisney

Yes, nevermind.

I love cats. But I must watch where I step so I do not die from a preventable injury, the number 3 cause of death in the US :)
Dude, people die. Yes, they die everyday, every hour, every minute/sec whatever. We will all die. Heck, I could kill you with a spoon.

But right now? There is a deadly contagious disease that scientist have not fully become aware of the symptoms and long term after effects it has on people because we as human beings in this century have never experienced anything like this. It is not the flu.

What we do know is how to hopefully keep it from affecting others around us. It is not just subject to age or the vulnerable.

All in all, it is something we as collective society of humans on this planet can do something to help keep each other alive from this.

If me wearing a mask prevents you from getting this crazy disease, then so be it I will.

Otherwise, give me the darn spoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom