Do you think I could pass for a face character?

WDWKat26

The forum would die a quick death if we halted all discussion once someone gives an answer!
I dont think the poster was expecting a definitive answer here, just an idea of people's opinions.
Everyones opinion is welcome, and threads can continue as long as needed. :)

I agree. However, when a thread asking about if someone can be a face character gets bumped to ask if Tinkerbell is played by a man or not, I find it somewhat off topic. Just my opinion. :shrug:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I agree. However, when a thread asking about if someone can be a face character gets bumped to ask if Tinkerbell is played by a man or not, I find it somewhat off topic. Just my opinion. :shrug:

You're right, but you've also been around here long enough to know people have a want to wander. Part of the charm of this place, don't you think? If a thread gets old for me or wanders in an area I don't care for...I just move on.
:eek:

pinkprincess07

I am not sure if this goes in this thread but I am not sure where else to ask this. If you get approved to be more than one character do you have training for both of them at the same time or do you learn one and than another? Also, how long is the training for character performer? Thanks!

kcw

I am not sure if this goes in this thread but I am not sure where else to ask this. If you get approved to be more than one character do you have training for both of them at the same time or do you learn one and than another? Also, how long is the training for character performer? Thanks!

not really, but that's ok! :animwink: in training you learn how to be a performer, not exactly how to be each exact onem if that makes sense... and the training is three days plus a day of traditions... does that answer it?

pinkprincess07

Sorry I have another question. If you are approved for face and you are doing the college program will you be doing face more than fur or it just kinda depends on when you get there or what they need? And for character performers what are there hours like?

joanna71985

Sorry I have another question. If you are approved for face and you are doing the college program will you be doing face more than fur or it just kinda depends on when you get there or what they need? And for character performers what are there hours like?

It depends on both. For example, my roomie was "friends" with princesses, but she did both evenly (although did face a little more). And as for hours, I would imagine it depeds on height.

Beckei

So I only read on page of posts but and no one said who i thought of! i would have gone with sleeping beauty.. but any will work:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom