Do you think I could pass for a face character?

About princesses, do they only have one size of a costume? I have big hips and a ribcage from the way I'm built, but a very hourglass figure b/c my waist is small. Would I not fit into the costumes?

WDWKat26

About princesses, do they only have one size of a costume? I have big hips and a ribcage from the way I'm built, but a very hourglass figure b/c my waist is small. Would I not fit into the costumes?

Yes, there are many sizes. I believe ranging from a 2-12, not 100% sure though, but I can guarantee there are plenty of sizes.

MMP

I think the costumes are supposed to run from a 4-10. I've always heard a rumor that Disney Land only has one size, but I know WDW has a variety.

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
Thank you guys so much! I'm definitely going to go for it, because if I don't, then there's not even the chance that I could get the part, so what's the point in not trying? I'm just very nervous. And yes, I will let you all know how everything turns out, and if I do get cast, I will hold you to that visit Scar Junior! Haha really guys, y'all are so great, thanks again and again.

And about dress sizes, I'm usually the smallest one! Haha so hopefully they do start at a 2 because that's what I usually wear in dresses here! I've got a ballerina build, as I've been dancing ballet since I was 2, so I've always been small. Hopefully that's not a problem for them as much as height. :rolleyes:

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
Hey now! A Jessica Rabbit build is sweet!! I wish I had one, it would go with my red head, haha. She's probably the hottest cartoon character known to mankind, so be happy with it, it's a blessing! I thought about being her for Halloween this year, but I also have a few new ideas in mind... hey, I've got a while to figure it out though, it's only January afterall! :) I just love dressing up, I think it's the little kid in me. :eek:

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
:confused: I'm going as soon as my brother can afford to go back, it could be this fall or it could be a little later. I'd probably say we'll be there within the next year or so, I'm hoping for fall since that's when his apartment lease is up, but it could be spring or next fall. ASAP is what I'm shooting for though.

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
Haha that would be amazing! I surely hope to see you there! When are you planning on going? We would be only like the most awesome princesses there. :D

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
Ohhh you're going so much sooner than I am! I wish I could make it that soon, but I'm waiting for my brother's apartment lease to be up so we can move that way. The only problem there is that the lease doesn't end until October. :( Immediately after he can move though, I'm sure we'll be applying and heading out that way for the next possible chance to work for WDW, I just don't want to leave without him since he already knows what he's doing from prior experience and I'd probably get lost without him! Haha :rolleyes:

Gorjus

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Entertainment division put a stop to all CPers joining as characters? Are you open to joining as FT or PT?If you are coming with your brother, be sure to bring your own car so you aren't tied to your brother's schedule.That could be a deterent to your being hired. In fact, have confidence in yourself. Come down now and have your brother join you. You can do it. Hundreds do.And most importantly, be nice to your Photopass photographer. If you create candid photo moments before and after the posed photo, for the photographer to capture, you will, at the same time be creating magical moments for moms and dads to ooh and ahh over when looking at their photo memories. Of course if you create those moments and your photographer sits their like a bump on a log and doesn't move around, create them for mom and dad none the less.Side note: The women who are best friends with Snow White and the Evil Queen at the Disney MGM Studios are dead on. I would love to know what they do the other 5 hours in the day.

kcw

Snow White is my favorite too! and no, they didn't put a stop to CP's in entertainment, it was just a rumor! And I agree with the photopass thing- nothing frustrates me more than a photographer that won't take pictures until it's actually posed.... sometimes I just want to grab the camera from them and say that was so freaking cute why didn't you get a picture of it!!!! hahaha But there are some very good ones out there....! and some good looking ones too :animwink:

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
Oh I know! I love the candid pictures that some of the photopass photographers take!! I've gotten some very cute ones, including one that was taken of me and Peter Pan when he leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek and I'm just laughing... it's so cute! They snapped it at the perfect moment, it's such a happy/cute expression on my face and Peter was looking very handsome :D. Aww I miss Disney, I really need to go back ASAP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom