Do you think I could pass for a face character?

cm1988

Hazards of the job

Very nice pictures. Snow White, possibly?

Whatever you choose, do not let them cast you as Tinkerbelle. They throw you out the castle window as fireworks go off all around you.

MinnieKat24

Original Poster
Hahaha I would love to do that actually! :) I simply adore Tinkerbell. I hear that it's usually a guy that does her part, is this true??

WDWKat26

Okay, not to be a party pooper or anything, but I really need to put in my $.02. People on here can not tell you if you will be a face character or not, ultimately you're going to have to audition and MAYBE if you get picked, fitted and approved then you'll know if you have the right "stuff". I know everyone is being nice and supportive by saying, "Aww you're so pretty!" but just because girls are pretty doesn't neccesarily mean they're going to be face.

You wanna know if you can be a face character?

Go to the audition, there you will get your answer.

MouseMadness

Okay, not to be a party pooper or anything, but I really need to put in my $.02. People on here can not tell you if you will be a face character or not, ultimately you're going to have to audition and MAYBE if you get picked, fitted and approved then you'll know if you have the right "stuff". I know everyone is being nice and supportive by saying, "Aww you're so pretty!" but just because girls are pretty doesn't neccesarily mean they're going to be face.

You wanna know if you can be a face character?

Go to the audition, there you will get your answer.

True, because, to be honest, I've seen some princesses who were erring on the side of homely.

Good luck to everybody with your auditions! :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well if votes on this board meant anything (and they don't! :D ) you would already be in.

But as Kat and some others have said, you just can't tell until you do the auditions. Best of luck on that, we'd love to share a positive outcome. Bottom line is you'll never know until you try, and possibly try again. If you can take rejection well, many that have perservered have made it on the third or fourth audition. Luck and timing are always part of the equation.

figmentmom

Well if votes on this board meant anything (and they don't! :D ) you would already be in.

But as Kat and some others have said, you just can't tell until you do the auditions. Best of luck on that, we'd love to share a positive outcome. Bottom line is you'll never know until you try, and possibly try again. If you can take rejection well, many that have perservered have made it on the third or fourth audition. Luck and timing are always part of the equation.

Agreed!!! Good luck. :sohappy: :wave:

Sir Hiss527

In my audition I was talking to several applicants, and some of the them were already CM's and they were saying that there are a total of 3 Tinkerbell's, and one of them is male......:ROFLOL: True or false?

WDWKat26

In my audition I was talking to several applicants, and some of the them were already CM's and they were saying that there are a total of 3 Tinkerbell's, and one of them is male......:ROFLOL: True or false?

You're joking right? They're all female. Duh.

Can we stop bumping this thread please?

maggiegrace1

Can we stop bumping this thread please?
Why?

Its not like it is a really old thread that someone just brought back up for no reason..:shrug:

I think if someone has something to say on this subject then they should...if you do not want to read about it then don't read it.

WDWKat26

Why?

Its not like it is a really old thread that someone just brought back up for no reason..:shrug:

I think if someone has something to say on this subject then they should...if you do not want to read about it then don't read it.

Because the question has already been answered. Plus, there's no one on here that can ultimately say, "Yes, you WILL be a face Character". Tht's up to the people at the audition.

maggiegrace1

Because the question has already been answered. Plus, there's no one on here that can ultimately say, "Yes, you WILL be a face Character". Tht's up to the people at the audition.

I understand that may be..but there are lots of threads that have the question already answered and people still have something they want to say.

I guess the mods would say something if they wanted the thread to not be bumped..:shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

The forum would die a quick death if we halted all discussion once someone gives an answer!
I dont think the poster was expecting a definitive answer here, just an idea of people's opinions.
Everyones opinion is welcome, and threads can continue as long as needed. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom