Do you like your first name?

Debbie

I like reading what the younger posters on here would chose for a name. I had Jade picked out for a girl and like Greg or Danny or Brian for a boy. Instead I have a Don Wayne Jr. Matter of fact; both of my sons are Jrs.

WDW-Imagineer

I have no problems with my name, Matt. Its a common name, of course I have like 5 Matts in my class, but that's what happens when your name is like the 2nd or 3rd most popular name.

Oh well... no complaints.

sillyspook13

No offense Mom, but I hate my name. I face the whole Brady Bunch thing on a daily basis. However, I am glad nothing rhymes with my first name.

My middle name is Lynn. I love it, although it is quite common.

My last name is Bauer. (think Eddie Bauer) It's pronounced "bower". People have such a hard time with my last name, and it's hilarious to hear telemarketers screwing it up.

Mr Bill

I would rather be named Bill because I don't know anyone my age with that name.
For a gurl i like the name Zana

tenchu

My name means 'manly' (Andrew) So you dont hear me complaining!Nobody ever believes me when i tell them that though!!!

lemonade

My name's Julie and I've always liked it. There's nothing special about it but at least it's not way out there so I didn't get teased at school for having it or anything.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
None of you know my "REAL" first name...it is very european....German I should say...same thing with my last name but....I wont go there.

Ok...here we go......(drum roll please....)

Roland

NO JOKES!!!! Rollie....Rolly Polly...Roland Down the River..I have heard them all...lol

There I said it...but I never use it...only on my taxes, SS, bank acct...etc.... other wise I go by my nickname...which has to do with my middle name...Gerald....so I always go by Jerry and I always have since I was a little boy.

Even on my Union card (AFTRA/SAG) it's Jerry...never use the Roland....very few people can get away with calling me by that. I am from a long line of Roland's...dating all the way back to Germany....so that is my story.:p

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Hey Roland....

There was a brothel down the road from here that had a wallet from some guy with your name, but the hooker said over and over his name was Jerry....

The pieces are starting to fall into place....:cool:

DMC-12

LOL.....Oh Great....damn...well go get my wallet back from her!
My train ticket is in there....how am I supposed to get to work tomorrow?

DMC-12

Originally posted by Fievel
There ya go...Candy said she's looking for another go around anyway!

LOL...Hmmmm...sleep need I, do now go ...oh great now I am typing Yoda...

Sheri

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy
<font size="1" face="arial">Anthony</font> .:hurl:

There. You're one of few who have actually gotten it out of me. :rolleyes:

That's not bad! Seriously, basically everyone I know hates at least one of their names :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom