Do you like your first name?

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Bagheera
My last name is frequently mispronounced, which helps me to easily identify telemarketers. :lol: ...

My name's usually misprounounced or misspelled, wierd thing about it though is that it's ONLY TWO LETTERS! Is really that hard?!?! :rolleyes:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Erika
I like my name. I don't know why. I just do.

Maria, at some Churches you have the option of choosing a new name for Confirmation. I chose to use the one I had already received at my Baptism (Erika Lynn).

Hey I'm Erik Lynn TOOOO just joking:rolleyes:

Erik John

Never met another Erik with a k.

Oh, the name game!
I don't care for my name~ Tonya or my middle name~ Suzanne... I still ask my mother what was she thinking?
She said I was in the hospital for 5 days, each day I had a new name, Like Shawna, Karen, Kimberly, April and on the last day I went home she called me Tonya... she ran out of days at the hospital So Tonya it was. :brick:

Now I love my husband's name EXCEPT his name is spelled like a girl~ Erin Michael

I'm always getting called Erin... but most of the time, I get embarrassed because they must think it's two girls... Erin and Tonya :eek:

Dizknee_Phreek

i really like my name because i don't know too many people named Amy (about 4 or 5 other than me) AND because when i get a high score on a game and they ask for my initials, i always type out my name :) not to mention it was easy to learn how to spell in kindergarten!
i kinda like my middle name, Renee, better than my first (which usually doesn't happen with people) at one time i thought about asking people to start calling me Renee, but it was just going to end up being too much trouble...and people would've still called me Amy anyways. :)

figmentmom

I have always hated my first name - Mary - because when I was in elementary school (especially in Catholic school) EVERYONE was name Mary! I always wanted to be named something cool like Theresa (my Confirmation name). Or Savannah or something...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom