Do you like your first name?

Sheri

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
fine than i get spiffy, frosty, and homeslice..lol

Susan

Go ahead...I have no intentions of using those words anytime soon anywayz :D :rolleyes: But I also want Icky and fruck...lol, Don't Ask!

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
juss spiffy!! Id like to thanks the academy, all the fine subscribers to this thread and a special thanks to Sheri! Stay frosty everyone!

Susan

NowInc

I swear...i must be tired..because I keep reading the last 6 messages or so on here and my head starts to hurt...hehe

So..uh..Stay frosty!! and all that junk....

NowInc

Originally posted by SheriD013
Yeah...I bet we have that effect on a lot of people, lol

LoL...oooh my....Im going to keep all comments to myself because me being as out of it as I am..I may say something that will be taken the wrong way....

Sheri

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...oooh my....Im going to keep all comments to myself because me being as out of it as I am..I may say something that will be taken the wrong way....

WOW! You replied really fast :eek: (What can I say, I'm amused by little things...)

That's probably a good idea, I guess it depends on what you were gonna say :veryconfu

NowInc

Originally posted by SheriD013

WOW! You replied really fast :eek: (What can I say, I'm amused by little things...)

That's probably a good idea, I guess it depends on what you were gonna say :veryconfu

LoL...since i have no life (at the moment)..I sit at home refreshing the forum to be quick on the replies....sad eh?

As for what I was going to say...it wasnt BAD..it just could have been read wrong...so out of better judgment..i kept it to myself..heh.

Sheri

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...since i have no life (at the moment)..I sit at home refreshing the forum to be quick on the replies....sad eh?

As for what I was going to say...it wasnt BAD..it just could have been read wrong...so out of better judgment..i kept it to myself..heh.

Good advice :lookaroun

(The 'keeping it to yourself' part, not the "quick on the replies" thing...just to clarify :))

NowInc

Originally posted by Sheri

Go with sandals! :D

Actually..i am barefoot 99% of the time...when I DO go out (and decide to wear footwear) its usually a pair of airwalks...if im going out to meet "people"...its a pair of boots (I know..im a freak)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom