Trip Report Disneymoon Report

The Brickers' Disneymoon Report (10/21 Update: Wedding Photos Added)

Preface:

Welcome to the Disneymoon Report. For those of you who have been following our Saga in the Pre-Disneymoon thread, thank you for bearing with us as we have delayed in getting this report posted. Hopefully it lives up to at least some of the expectations.

If you make it through this trip report and are hungry to read the others, here is a catalog of our past trip reports:
Engagement Report
August 2008
November/December 2008
August 2009
October 2009

Worth noting is that this report report is 44 single spaced pages of text. I don't point this out because I want to warn you before you make the time commitment to read it, but because at this length, and given my schedule, much of the report was written very hastily. I hope that it’s somewhat coherent and not rife with grammatical errors, stylistic faults, and misspelled words, but such may be the case.

Along the same lines, there are approximately 500 images among the first set of posts. The way I take pictures, my camera produces a “digital negative.” This is unlike most P&S cameras, which give you a usable .jpg file right out of the camera. This means I have to edit each shot. Normally, I spend 20 minutes or so editing an image that I post on Flickr. Given the time constraints and the volume of images to edit, I edited most of these in batches, grouping similar pictures together and performing quick edits. Consequently, some of the shots may be less-than-stellar.

If you're interested in the photography here and would like EXIF data for the pictures, it can be found on the Flickr page for each image that is on Flickr (denoted by little watermarks that read “Bricker”). To access said data, click the picture, which will take you to Flickr. EXIF data can then be found by clicking the "More Properties" link in the lower right hand corner.

Finally, as promised in the Pre-Trip Report, I will be posting a wedding report as well. However, we do not yet have our wedding pictures, so that will have to wait until a later date. This report thus begins on the morning of the Honeymoon.

Alright, enough with the disclaimers, warnings, and other miscellaneous opening remarks. On with the show!

The Brickers’ Disneymoon Report

Waking up at 4 a.m. is never fun. But, when it's the day after your wedding and you're heading to Walt Disney World, you don't complain. Such were the circumstances when Sarah's parents came into our suite to wake us up the “morning” after our wedding. We were already thirty minutes late; apparently, the AM/PM mistake happens outside of the world of of Seinfeld.

So began the whirlwind process of getting ready for the day. If our lives were set to music, the same John Williams' score that plays during the beginning of Home Alone, where the family rushes for the airport, would be played here. Much like that film, we forgot a few things. We both knew this would occur, so we weren't too upset. Contrary to the film, we did remember each other, which I considered highly positive. We wouldn't be starting the marriage on the right foot if we forgot one another.

In addition to being late to heading to the airport, neither one of us—individuals who had gone to a Chicagoland school for 5 and 7 years, respectively—could give Sarah's father adequate directions to the airport. James and Andrew, although it's unlikely that you're reading this, sorry for calling you in the middle of the night. After driving 20 miles out of our way, we did arrive at the airport. At this point, you can probably queue the John Williams score again. We rushed to check our bags, at which point we realized we were fine time-wise. Then, as we walked up the concourse towards our gate, the most glorious moment of any trip to the Midway airport occurred: the Golden Arches came into view.

I believe I have stated this before, but I am a huge McDonald's fan. Even with all of my love for McDonald's, I only eat there a few times a year since I generally attempt to eat healthy. However, I always eat there the morning we leave for Walt Disney World. McDonald's breakfast is, unequivocally, the best way to start any trip to Walt Disney World. No matter what the circumstances, two Sausage McMuffins will prepare you for the day. This day acted no differently, as they again prepared me for the day.

I might as well get this out here now since it will be a theme of the trip report; for those who don't know, photography is a hobby of mine. I normally include my photography-related thoughts in my trip reports. Most of the time, I don't really know what I'm talking about, and really just ramble on about nothing, so skipping these segments is highly advised.

I always take an inordinate number of photos at the airport. This is because I really am not wild about photography, except for at Walt Disney World, so I don't practice much outside of the parks. As with anything, you get rusty if you don't practice. While this particular trip was definitely not about photography, I had two new lenses on the trip that I had used for a grand total of about two hours (almost all of which was use with one of the lenses), and I needed to get familiar with the lenses and get rid of the rust.

This is all much to Sarah's chagrin, and rightfully so. I can't imagine anyone being too happy with me taking pictures of them eating breakfast after only two hours of sleep (and that's being generous—it was probably more like an hour and a half). Sarah has a way of being gorgeous no matter the circumstances, but I still think pictures of her eating are off limits. Still, she's a good sport while I attempt to figure out what the heck I'm doing with the camera. Luckily or unfortunately, I had a lot of rust, as I hadn’t really used my camera much in the previous month.

After breakfast, it was basically time to board the plane. In all of the hustle and bustle of the wedding, we had forgotten to check in early. Well, at least really early. Normally, I refresh Southwest.com's check-in page until it will let us check-in on the day prior. This trip, that was not the case. Consequently, we were not seated together. Strolling down the aisle of the plane, I always chuckle to myself to see two people clearly together who are situated window and aisle, as if to ward off stray single riders (don't know a better term for this, so I'll use the Disney term), who approach. If you ask to sit next to them, begrudgingly, they allow it (as if they have a choice), but they always move. I guess Sarah and I do the same thing when we are the earlier ones on the plane, so it's not a knock against everyone else, but it really does seem silly.

This was not the case with the people between whom I chose to sit, unfortunately for them, as it would be. Luckily for them, Sarah was seated directly in front of me. You see, I have a tendency (to put it lightly) of falling asleep while traveling. When this started to occur on the flight, the man next to me took on pillow status in my unconscious. Yep, I'm “that guy.” I always have been that way. My grandpa used to say that there was no point in me getting a driver's license, because I always fell asleep in the car, so I'd have no idea where I was going, and would always be lost. I really don't have any explanation or excuse to offer; I would hate it if someone started leaning their head on me, but yet I do the very thing that would irritate me. From my perspective, the man would have had every right to give me a good shot to the head.

061310041.jpg

To save money, Sarah and I had chosen a flight that had a layover. This was also the same reason that we chose such an early flight. A direct flight that left 3 hours later would have been $70 more per person. Without hesitation, if we could do it over, we would buy that flight. Although Sarah and I are cheap, we do understand the value of time. When you're on your honeymoon and it's the day after your wedding, $140 for three hours is a bargain.

During the layover, we moved forward to the second row. There, we were directly behind some people from one of the Disney forums (hi, if you're reading this, hope the vacation was magical!) who recognized us when we got onto the plane. The husband and wife were taking their kids (they told us the ages, but I've forgotten since), probably ages 7 and 5, to Walt Disney World as a surprise. They kept giving the kids opportunities to guess where they were going. The daughter (the older child of the two, I think) thought they were going to Washington, DC to visit their grandma. I can only imagine how the kids reacted when they realized they were at Disney. Something I imagine the kids and the parents both will never forget. I can only hope that Sarah and I are able to do the same for our kids when we're older. What a great surprise.

Although I was running on only a few (more now, given my sleeping arrangements on the flight preceding this one) hours of sleep, I couldn't sleep during this flight. I was excited not only for our honeymoon, but for the little morsels I could hear from the folks in front of us. I really am a sucker for that type of thing. I really can't wait for Sarah and I to have kids so we can do this. At the same time, there is no way we could continue our “style” of touring with young kids, so we will embrace the next few childless years.

061310042.jpg

Arriving at the Orlando airport (I know it has a memorial name or a sponsor since it's abbreviation is MCO...and there is no “MC” in “Orlando airport”) is always fun. Sarah and I are always elated. Add tired this time to the mix. Tired and elated, we ran off the plane towards...somewhere. We are getting better with this, but we still seem to get lost at that airport every time we go there. Not this time. We boarded the fake monorail like clockwork, went to the CORRECT floor of the car rental/accommodations area, and got in line for Disney's Magical Express.

I have a love/hate relationship with DME. Okay, mostly love. Although I do hate it when they want to pick me up and make me leave WDW. I wanted to test out another new toy, my neutral density filter, so I stepped outside and took some pictures of the DME bus. Unlike the lenses, I had used this before, but just for a few shots. Apparently, I had a decent handle of it, because a shot I took using it won me a iPad. Still, I wanted to hone my skills with it. I can be lazy with contest pictures. Disney pictures require precision and perfection.

061310043.jpg

After a couple of shots, I came back inside to return to Sarah's side. She really deserves a lot of credit for allowing me to be a “kid in a candy store.” After we waited a bit, it was finally our turn to board the DME bus. If you're thinking this is a lot of nothing thus far, I promise, it'll start to get interesting, eh, maybe.
Okay, so nothing all that interesting happened on the DME bus, besides seeing new segments of the video that I absolutely love. Why this isn't on Mousebits, I don't know. Passing through the gates was, as always, magical, and I really don't even mind doing the loop around the resorts before getting to ours. It builds anticipation and this time, allowed us to see “home,” Saratoga Springs.

061310045.jpg

Then, we arrived there. Stepping out of the bus, I felt somewhat like royalty. As we strolled past freshly minted Beemers and Lexuses (Lexi?) I thought to myself, “how did they allow two poor college kids to stay here?” Well, college kids were we no more. Poor, yes, though. The lobby was as grand as the exterior, and instantly, I knew this was going to be one heckuva stay. Not to stick our noses up to the value resorts, where we usually stay, but this was completely different. It's not just as if the resort were in another league. It was playing a different sport.

061310427.jpg

We tried to sweet talk our way into the “best” view out of the crappy view rooms (as I've read some can see the BoardWalk...a little; or at least the pool), but the Cast Member assisting us was unable to do anything. We were rarely on the balcony anyway, so the parking lot view wasn't that bad (although I think we would've been a lot more had we had a better view). I think Online Check-In hurts you in this regard. Sarah and I never have had issues having room requests fulfilled with regular check-in; they never happen with online check-in.

After check-in, we stopped at the sundries store to get a snack, then headed to our room. I am in no way “on staff” for Disney, but I'll give the sales pitch anyway. If you're our age, or anywhere around our age and in similar circumstances, buy DVC. I did the whole cost/benefit objective analysis (assuming 2 kids, “second best” use of money at ROI of 7.5%, 32 years of use, etc.) and thought it was a good idea for us given that we'd be spending nearly the same amount to stay at the Poly for our time-frame. However, I didn't fully account for the feeling I'd have when stepping into the room, when getting up in the morning, or a whole host of other externalities. Additionally, I don't think I accounted for the feeling I THINK I would've have had waking up at the Poly thinking, “all we did was sleep here on this particular night, and gee wiz, we spent $300+ on it?!” Despite what Disney says, DVC does not pay for itself after one use (our break-even point for comparable on-property locations is around 15 years), but it is worth it. In an instant. We will definitely be adding on as soon as funds allow. Oh, and Bay Lake Tower, we'll see you in 2011!

062010267.jpg

062010268.jpg

Glad I got that little DVC advertisement out of the way (hey, someone has to fund this thing—am I wrong?). Unlike me, Sarah is not so amenable to falling asleep on the shoulder of a strange man (thankfully). She implored me to take a nap, but I could not. I slipped out of bed and wandered the room before waking her up. We agreed to thirty more minutes of nap time, after which we'd head to the Studios. We also decided that getting me out of the room was the only way to facilitate that nap, so I headed out with the camera and tripod to play.

061310047.jpg

Last edited:

sweetpee_1993

Tom, LOVE the Kiss Goodnight video. Have you ever seen the Burn off at EPCOT? I'm sure you have. To me its one of the funniest things ever. "As we end another great day at EPCOT we wish you goodnight...BOOM!"

Agreed, Tom. The kiss goodnight video was cool. I've only seen the kiss goodnight once. As soon as it started I realized what it was and raced over to park my hiney on the backside of the Partners statue facing the castle. I tried to video it but I had my brother sitting next to me commenting on something with every other word being profanity so I can't exactly "share" that one with the rest of the world. LOL!

We've seen the burn-off at Epcot, too. I love the way you put that: Goodnight...BOOM! But that's what it is. :lol:

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Sorry I've done some reading up and realise my question is null! I'm aiming myself to try and take better photos than you :p which I don't think is possible!

What wide angle and fish eye lenses are you using?

Tokina 11-16 and Tokina 10-17. I don't like the Tokina 10-17. The Tokina 11-16 rocks.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write your trip report! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and reliving the atmosphere. We wish you and Sarah many many years of happiness. I married my 'best friend' 11 years ago, and our marriage gets stronger each year, as you will find yours too. Building memories, striving for the future, and always reaching for goals together will make for a rich and full life together.

Now, I have a gripe. We have been going to Disney twice a year for several years each Feb and July/Aug (not a small feat driving from NY with two young sons). This year we were going to skip Feb and just go in Aug (with DCL 'DREAM' already booked). We were going to take our boys 'somewhere new' in Feb. HOWEVER, your TR now has me antsy to go back again in Feb! Just told DH, he asked me what was the change in heart? I told him it was your trip report (btw, he is happy!!!). Guess we will try 'somewhere new' some other time. I need my Disney fix!! :ROFLOL:

Ha, sorry about that! I guess you can send me the bill. I won't pay it...but you can send it my way if that makes you feel better!

I'm actually gonna rent the Nikon 10.5mm fish. The girl I'm dating rents lenses from a couple sites that she has had lots of success with. So I'm gonna trust her (as I should, I'm sure the women will tell me) and rent a lens from there. I am, however, going to follow your advice on WDWPhotography and pick up a flash with some holiday money before I go down. Hanukkah comes early this year :-D

If you can swing it, I'd buy both. Renting cheaper lenses (not that $400-500 is cheap, but relatively speaking, it is) is really inefficient. Renting really only is worthwhile for more exotic glass. That is, if you can afford to buy (I've bought lenses for our trip, then later resold them and come out ahead doing that).

I didn't know you had pics in the Unofficial Guide (which one(s))!?! I noticed your pics in one of the Celebrations Magazine, though!

I don't think between $40 & $50 is bad for a good coffee table book but you need your markup to make a bit of cash on it!

Unofficial Guide Color Companion.

Ok, great trip report, pictures that are now giving me an inferiority complex and a honeymoon to die for.....

BUT did you pass the bar or not?

Thanks for reading! I won't have the Bar results until October. Until then, I count the days...

Tom, LOVE the Kiss Goodnight video. Have you ever seen the Burn off at EPCOT? I'm sure you have. To me its one of the funniest things ever. "As we end another great day at EPCOT we wish you goodnight...BOOM!"

Agreed, Tom. The kiss goodnight video was cool. I've only seen the kiss goodnight once. As soon as it started I realized what it was and raced over to park my hiney on the backside of the Partners statue facing the castle. I tried to video it but I had my brother sitting next to me commenting on something with every other word being profanity so I can't exactly "share" that one with the rest of the world. LOL!

We've seen the burn-off at Epcot, too. I love the way you put that: Goodnight...BOOM! But that's what it is. :lol:

I'm not quite as impressed with the burn-off. The first time we saw it (I think we've actually only seen it twice), it really caught us off guard. I think it'd be cool to have something in Future World, too/instead (but I can see why they do the burn-off).

Disneyfalcon

That was an excellent report, Tom! Have I mentioned I can not wait for those wedding pictures!!:sohappy: Is your photographer going to edit your pictures, or just give you the RAW files?

I didn't know Unofficial Guide published your photos! That is amazing. Your night shots really are a whole nother level. I just drool at the clarity. Would you say that's from perfect exposure, filter, post processing, or a combo of the above?

I was wondering about your flash too. I just can not get a good handle on my flash. I avoid it like the plague, and want to cry when I have to use it.:)

Tom,

There's nothing I can really say that hasn't already been said, but WOW! Add me to the list of lost productivity at work while I was focused on your report. My new bride and I decided to buy a house and use our honeymoon money for the down payment instead of going on a trip, and I must say you're making me regret that decision! Thank you for the welcome distraction from my day and for doing such amazing work.

KeeKee

I think I must have gained 5 or 6 pounds just looking at the pictures of everything you two ate. What a whirlwind extravaganza of food and treats!

Thanks for letting us share some of this special trip with you.

popsicletrees

Well, after several attempts I finally finished your trip report. First off, congratulations on your wedding. I got married about a month before you and Sarah, and I wish you two all the best! Secondly, congratulations on taking the bar - now passing it is all that's left.

I really enjoyed the report and the pictures, of course. I thought it was interesting when you mentioned the first time that you and Sarah watched MSEP. I really don't remember anything about Spectro. Even though I've been to WDW every single year of my life, I haven't seen Spectro in a long, long time. However, I've always had a great nostalgia towards MSEP. I was able to see it in 2009 at DLR, and it brought back floods of memories from being 4 years old.

V&A's - I was so glad to read a good review on it. My sister and brother-in-law went during our last trip, but they really offered us nothing more than "It was the best meal I've ever had" spiel. The pictures are by far enough for me. My next trip will be to celebrate getting my master's and my husband getting his bachelor's, so I may just talk him into splurging and going there to celebrate.

Enjoy your trip to DLR. I will say that I enjoy SM at WDW much more than DLR. I really love and appreciate that SM at DLR is longer, but to me it isn't nearly as thrilling. When will you be there? I only ask because I'm curious if the Nightmare Before Christmas version of HM will be up. That alone is worth the trip to California. I don't even like the movie, but I rode it at least 15 times during the 4 days I was out there. Also, Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Temple is awesome.

Fashionista007

I really enjoyed your TR as always. I ROTFLOL-ed at the part about the "bovine masseur". I showed my boyfriend your TR from your engagement trip a few years ago as a not-so-subtle way of telling him that I wanted a Disney proposal. We're going back to the world next month and I'm wondering if this will be the trip I've been waiting for! I just know you and Sarah will be so happy together (cue music...). Congratulations on all of the wonderful things that have happened in your life this year!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
This will probably be the last update for a few days, but I promise I will respond to all comments that 'accumulate' in my absence!

That was an excellent report, Tom! Have I mentioned I can not wait for those wedding pictures!!:sohappy: Is your photographer going to edit your pictures, or just give you the RAW files?

I didn't know Unofficial Guide published your photos! That is amazing. Your night shots really are a whole nother level. I just drool at the clarity. Would you say that's from perfect exposure, filter, post processing, or a combo of the above?

I was wondering about your flash too. I just can not get a good handle on my flash. I avoid it like the plague, and want to cry when I have to use it.:)

He's giving us edited files and the RAW files. He has them done, he is just waiting on me to mail him an external hard drive, which I am not going to do until we get back from DLR, as I need the external hard drive for backup there.

As for the night shots...trade secret ;) Really, I don't know. Definitely not a filter, as I normally don't use those (except the ND filter). My experience with filters has been a degradation in image quality.

Tom,

There's nothing I can really say that hasn't already been said, but WOW! Add me to the list of lost productivity at work while I was focused on your report. My new bride and I decided to buy a house and use our honeymoon money for the down payment instead of going on a trip, and I must say you're making me regret that decision! Thank you for the welcome distraction from my day and for doing such amazing work.

In this market, the house is probably the more pragmatic decision. We probably could have done something similar and honeymooned on the cheap, but we are always pragmatic (no cable, never eat out, etc.) and it's important to let loose every once in a while too. We did feel somewhat guilty about the amount of money we spent, but it was nothing beyond our means (we don't believe in credit card debt). It's just one of those things where afterward, you think of what you could have done with that money. Still, no regrets. Lifetime memories that we'll always cherish.

I think I must have gained 5 or 6 pounds just looking at the pictures of everything you two ate. What a whirlwind extravaganza of food and treats!

Thanks for letting us share some of this special trip with you.

Hi Susan! Glad to see you make it over here. Good to see you two, too!

Well, after several attempts I finally finished your trip report. First off, congratulations on your wedding. I got married about a month before you and Sarah, and I wish you two all the best! Secondly, congratulations on taking the bar - now passing it is all that's left.

I really enjoyed the report and the pictures, of course. I thought it was interesting when you mentioned the first time that you and Sarah watched MSEP. I really don't remember anything about Spectro. Even though I've been to WDW every single year of my life, I haven't seen Spectro in a long, long time. However, I've always had a great nostalgia towards MSEP. I was able to see it in 2009 at DLR, and it brought back floods of memories from being 4 years old.

V&A's - I was so glad to read a good review on it. My sister and brother-in-law went during our last trip, but they really offered us nothing more than "It was the best meal I've ever had" spiel. The pictures are by far enough for me. My next trip will be to celebrate getting my master's and my husband getting his bachelor's, so I may just talk him into splurging and going there to celebrate.

Enjoy your trip to DLR. I will say that I enjoy SM at WDW much more than DLR. I really love and appreciate that SM at DLR is longer, but to me it isn't nearly as thrilling. When will you be there? I only ask because I'm curious if the Nightmare Before Christmas version of HM will be up. That alone is worth the trip to California. I don't even like the movie, but I rode it at least 15 times during the 4 days I was out there. Also, Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Temple is awesome.

For two people who aren't all that up-to-snuff on restaurant reviewing, I'll admit that it was a little difficult to articulate the quality of the experience and the taste of the food. I wanted to do a little more than just say it was amazing, and hopefully I sufficed. I'm normally at no loss for words (as evidenced here), so it's probably a good thing that I couldn't express myself fully--had I been able, the meal review might've gone on for pages!

I really enjoyed your TR as always. I ROTFLOL-ed at the part about the "bovine masseur". I showed my boyfriend your TR from your engagement trip a few years ago as a not-so-subtle way of telling him that I wanted a Disney proposal. We're going back to the world next month and I'm wondering if this will be the trip I've been waiting for! I just know you and Sarah will be so happy together (cue music...). Congratulations on all of the wonderful things that have happened in your life this year!

Glad to give you a laugh! Good luck with the plan...keep dropping hints if he "needs" them!

disneygirl1

Just returned from the World and am all caught up on your report! Congrats to you and Sarah!!! I just love reading your TR's and your pictures are nothing short of INCREDIBLE!!!

Wishing you both a lifetime full of magical memories!!!

p.s. I agree the skirt does nothing for John!!! :ROFLOL:But the socks on the other hand are HOT! :lol:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Just returned from the World and am all caught up on your report! Congrats to you and Sarah!!! I just love reading your TR's and your pictures are nothing short of INCREDIBLE!!!

Wishing you both a lifetime full of magical memories!!!

p.s. I agree the skirt does nothing for John!!! :ROFLOL:But the socks on the other hand are HOT! :lol:

It does nothing for me because I, unlike you can not sit and just stare up it the whole time.

DiPSU224

Finally got around to reading the TR I had been anticipating all summer! Of course it did not disappoint! Tom, thank you so much for spending the time putting this together. I hope you are having a blast in DL. I can't say anything about your photos that haven't been said already...just simply stunning. I hope it's ok with you, but I am currently trying to decide which one I want to make as my desktop background.

I love the photo of you and Sarah on the ground at the entrance to the MK. I have always wanted to take a pic laying across like that! I am also in love with the photos taken with the beautiful sky at the Poly and the tikimen in Adventureland at night. The colors are just delicious!

Like many others have said, I love Sarah's dresses! I don't know how she does it though...I've tried to wear skirts to the parks and I feel very "unlady like" trying to get in and out of rides with a dress on :lol: Just like Sarah, I have thought about one day getting a job as nurse on-site.

I was starving while looking at all the pics of the food. I almost dove through my computer screen to get the flatbread from CG. It's our favorite restaurant on property and we've dined there for the past 6 years. Amazing atmosphere, food, and service. You have convinced me now that Kona is a must try on the next trip. We've heard such good things.

We sat down had one of those moments—looking into one another's eyes, first full day married, at our favorite place in the world—I will spare you the mushy details, but it was just one of those moments that puts life into perspective.
Just wanted to quote this because it was so beautiful. My husband and I felt the exact same way on our Disneymoon. It was the best 10 days of our lives. We were getting to spend our first days as husband and wife in the place we love the most in the world. Congrats on a big summer for you and best wishes for the future!

Uponastar

A report well worth waiting for!
Just when we think you can't possibly post a more amazing photo, somehow you manage to raise the bar, Tom. You and Sarah are a beautiful couple and I sincerely hope for the both of you a lifetime of continued magic and wonder. May you truly live happily ever after.

sueuk

To 'the Brickers' - many congratulations, and best wishes for the future :)
- my favourite photo is the night shot of YaBC, which I've saved to use on our next years holiday planning itinerary.
We're not going this year as we're having a 'grown up holiday' (I AM going on a girls DLRP trip in November!) but we've already booked the BC for 2011. Can't wait.

HollyBelle

First off, congratulations to you both! Another excellent report! I love all the self-portraits of the two of you documenting your Disneymoon. And the picture of Sarah sleeping on the bus is great... it tells such a fun story of your first day in the parks.

It was nice to see your report littered with food reviews this time around. I'll go on the record and say that I, too, prefer Kona to Le Cellier. :eek: While the pretzel bread is delicious and all, the Kona menu wins hands down. And the white chocolate cheesecake at Kona beats the chocolate mousse any day of the week, in my opinion.

Thanks for such a fabulous report... count me in as one who can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

TakeMeThere81

:sohappy::sohappy:Fantastic report and Congratulations on your wedding!!!

There are just too many great parts to comment on so I won't try. However, beautiful pictures as usual...and Sarah is a great photographer as well!! I love all of her photos of you taking photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom