Disneyland's Summer Nightastic!! Starts June 12, 2009

nemofinder22

There defiantly improved over what they were projecting when Remember was playing. Then again Remember's were added after the big crowd issues at the hub.

Nicole220

Forgot about when viewing from it's a small world area you get the projections, LOVE IT! its so cool to see the movies dancing on the iasw facade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p303aqUOrtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KPElqGCfU&feature=channel
Very nice!

There defiantly improved over what they were projecting when Remember was playing. Then again Remember's were added after the big crowd issues at the hub.
I finally watched Remember from IASW right before it left this summer. They projected videos of the rides, Walt walking through the orange grove, etc. They were quite impressive, same goes for Magical's. Probably my new favorite place to watch.

And I must say, the new, larger shells are very loud. We can hear the fireworks from our house, but with the bigger shells, it sounds like the show is going off in our backyard. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Very nice!

I finally watched Remember from IASW right before it left this summer. They projected videos of the rides, Walt walking through the orange grove, etc. They were quite impressive, same goes for Magical's. Probably my new favorite place to watch.

And I must say, the new, larger shells are very loud. We can hear the fireworks from our house, but with the bigger shells, it sounds like the show is going off in our backyard. :lol:
Awww...:eek:

And from your house!?:sohappy: That must be awesome! Can you see them?

Nice projections, and I second the projections on WS movement!
Sheesh. Could you imagine it? New meaning to Reflections.

nemofinder22

Very nice!

opps :ROFLOL:what I meant was the transitions seem smoother.

Oh this has nothing to do with Magical but I kinda wish they would do a CASP at night it would really add to the line up and CASP has some great lighting on it already, theres already the parade lights along the route too.

EPCOT Explorer

opps :ROFLOL:what I meant was the transitions seem smoother.

Oh this has nothing to do with Magical but I kinda wish they would do a CASP at night it would really add to the line up and CASP has some great lighting on it already, theres already the parade lights along the route too.

CASP?:lookaroun

Nicole220

And from your house!?:sohappy: That must be awesome! Can you see them?.
Oh, definitely not. :lol: We only get the loud booms.

Celebrate! A Street Party

Heres the only video I can find of it performing at night its a really short video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dJVuc3I7q4
OT, but I watched this for the first time a few weeks ago and had the greatest time. It was SO much fun. My friends and I danced and sang along to every song, joined in the conga line, etc. I loved it.

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, definitely not. :lol: We only get the loud booms.

OT, but I watched this for the first time a few weeks ago and had the greatest time. It was SO much fun. My friends and I danced and sang along to every song, joined in the conga line, etc. I loved it.

Aww...Shame. Still, must be comforting, being that close to the magic.:D

nemofinder22

Editor's Note 7/1: In case you missed it - 6/30: Disneyland's Entertainment group gave it their best shot and repaired the exterior damage to the Fantasmic dragon. But the concern that the neck structure may fail again is preventing final repairs and programming, so a 4th of July debut is now off the table. Too bad TDA ordered a summer's worth of dragon guidemaps! - Al Lutz
http://miceage.micechat.com/

Oy, what a fiasco this is turning out to be.

I hope Disney Marketing is learning it's lesson this summer. You can't highly publicize anything before it's been tested. I'm not holding my breath though, I might suffocate.

Disneyson 1

So I guess (since the outer dragon is done) they'll have it pop up in static form with low lighting/projection in front until it can start moving? Or is it that it can't move at all until the inner workings are fixed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom