Disney World Hauntings

Disneydreaming

Static-X said:
On a different PARANORMAL note.

Who here has seen a UFO, or anything of that nature, in the parks or on resort property, or even while not on property but still on vacation?

*slowly raises hand*

I've witnessed two UFO sightings, with other witnesses, but not in Florida, but out west while vacationing. And you don't want to know about the dreams............!:eek:

Disneydreaming

Its taken almost 3 hours to read through all these posts. Nothing like a good ghost story, especially in WDW.

Seriously, if anyone needs to get rid of an unwanted unseen guest here are a few suggestions.

Light a sage stick, let it burn for a few seconds and then put out the flame so it smokes real good. Go through each and every room in your home and fan the smoke into all corners and windows and throughout the room. Make sure you get every area of the house.

Or, you can use sage essential oil mixed with water and a capful of rubbing alcohol into a spray bottle and spray your house in the same way.

Place salt around the house, covering the entire perimiter.

Buy a bottle of holy water and do the same as above.

Ask the entity what does it want in a very respectful manner, and listen, feel or hear for an answer. Let them know they have passed over and ask if they want help moving on.

Sorry, I hope this is not too far off topic, but I've used these methods for different situations and just wanted to help.

Slipknot

Disneydreaming said:
I've witnessed two UFO sightings, with other witnesses, but not in Florida, but out west while vacationing. And you don't want to know about the dreams............!:eek:

Do a search on google.com (i.e. dallas, tx ufo) and you will get a ton of hits.

and those aren't dreams... memories maybe...

HorizonsMan said:
welcome to my world, you both have it quite easy compared to me, i get migraines because of the constant connection. I can see talk to and feel each entity that you have spoken about. There was someone who asked about certain areas of epcot. there is a little girl that plays with people in the preshow of HISTA as well as an older lady in the mainshow. There is a little boy within spaceship earth. Inside wonders of life there are a couple of peopel that scream for help from the pits of body wars, Test track there are a few, and there is an older lady with universe of energy. If you want specfics ask

Yup they talk, touch you... if they want to. Ever been hurt by one in public. Just pray that they get you under your clothes.

You hit the nail on the head.. but there are a few.. not just the older lady at UoE. And the little girl in the preshow of HISTA has a friend or two.. I have the scar(s) to prove it. :lookaroun

Slipknot

HorizonsMan said:
i have been attacked, and do have scars, have you ever been attacked by 3 soul vamps? thats not fun

Ahh(sighing)... the soul vamps.. I just ignore em now. After a while, they will get bored trying to get you.

Slipknot

BTW.. im going to WDW tomorrow. Gonna get that CoP 30th Aniversary pin. Right now, I'm going to bed so I can wake up really early tomorrow (4:30 AM). I'll be staying for the weekend so I won't be able to post, but come monday, since this thread has made a comeback, I'll post on my experiences.

STGRhost

I found the story behind everyone's favorite WDW Ghost, George!
http://www.laboratorium.net/archive...ryOfGeorge.html Not sure about some of it though, but I still believe in George.

:( What an awful story. I don't think I believe ANY of it...except the part about the "good bye" rule, because I've seen people do it. But seriously, that's not a nice story. And I have a hard time believing that a double murder-suicide like that wouldn't be well know, at least among CMs/locals... Disney is good at keeping things quiet, but they're not THAT good... (no offense meant towards you, Tahu!)

FigmentJedi

It had a feeling of bogusness anyway. I was skeptical of the story save for the last part which we've all heard: Do not invoke George's wrath by saying he isn't real or opening that door by the Pirates trying to escape jail or not saying good morning or good night. I believe in George, and he's even going to be in the story I'm writing, in fact, the next chapter. Now I have one question: Does Mikey believe in George? I'd love to hear him say "I don't believe in George, just like I don't believe in the magic of Disney" That would get him in some serious trouble, maybe a head explody like in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

NeedABreak

Lots of strange things I never new about the parks. (or the members of these forums)

Ghosts just scary the bajezzas outa me! When we lived in NewOrleans we had a house that made me and my mother uncomfortable, once we had it blesed with holywater everything mellowed out though. Before that we would hear voices all the time and see the strange white faces in the windows, (great now I have the shivvers :lookaroun )

The really odd thing is that the some of the areas everybody has been posting about are some of the spots I really liked.

Tomorrowland skyway station: we grabed some food from a vendor and for some reason I really wanted to sit on one of the benches next to it to eat.

POTC ammo pit in queing area: I really liked this spot, it seemed to stand out in my memory from my visits as a child, I even took a really boring looking picture of it that I really like.

oh hell, who am I kidding, I'm just wired all wrong...

horizonsboy

I might have the sixth sense. Who knows. Whenever I feel that there's a ghost around, it feels like there's a huge knot in my stomach. But this is only at home.

HMGhost13

Static i must say that this thread is pretty darn cool. i've always have beena fan of ghosts, paranormal, etc. (dates back to my love of "Ghostbusters" and yes i know that is just a movie and what REALLY happens when ghost huting)

i've never felt any weird sensations, espcially the mansion since i'm happy there 99.9999% of the time lol

wish i could say the same for my house. most of my life i lived here and nothing freaky started up until 4 years ago. no one's died here that i can tell besides pets but there's something else here. not always here but it's here. example, my dad was carving a pumpkin for halloween with one of those do-it-yourself kits. well, he put the carving knife down, used a different tool (no longer than 5 secodns) reached for the knife again and it was gone. he looked all over our porch couldn't find it. for those wondering it's a metal knife with a bright orange handle. it was sitting on top of newspapers and my dad picked those up. so, he went inside got a regular knife came back out and there was the carving knife, on top of the newspapers.

i myself experienced something once. i always left my high school ring in one spot on my computer desk because i'd get up, check e-mail and put my watch and ring on. well, one morning i woke up put my watch on but couldn't find my ring. so i decided to wait until after work to look for it. effort was fruitless, no where to be found. later that night, i took my headphones off and placed them on my desk...and right over my ring!!! my silver colored ring and a black desk top stood out like a sore thumb saying "here i am!!!" but it wasn't there all day.

kinda creepy sorry for th elong post. i'm going to Magic Kingdom on April 29th i'm gonna try and check some of it out but seeing as it'll only be an hour or two i doubt it (doing the disney cruise the enxt day-my 21st b-day butt hat's off topic)

marksniles

HorizonsMan said:
welcome to my world, you both have it quite easy compared to me, i get migraines because of the constant connection. I can see talk to and feel each entity that you have spoken about. There was someone who asked about certain areas of epcot. there is a little girl that plays with people in the preshow of HISTA as well as an older lady in the mainshow. There is a little boy within spaceship earth. Inside wonders of life there are a couple of peopel that scream for help from the pits of body wars, Test track there are a few, and there is an older lady with universe of energy. If you want specfics ask
Sure let's have more detail. Do you know how they got there? are they people who died while in the attraction? Or just great fans who want to ride the rides for the rest of their live?

Mark

Ringo8n24

Disneydreaming said:
Hi, I live right outside of New Orleans and I pass over that bridge you mentioned to get there, and yes, there is DEFINATELY a change of energy once you get off the bridge (twin spans). It is very swampy and muddy there and the energy is very dense. I think this is the reason the Six Flags theme park built there isn't doing to well.

Not only swampy and muddy, but it is also the area you often see on the New Orleans news when they found some unidentified dead body beside the interstate in those swamps or in an abandoned car along there. I hate driving through that area, especially at night. I just go really fast to get through all that. You are probably right about that Six Flags being in a bad location.

ral8026

The worst "feeling" I ever had at WDW was on Slash right before the small drop at the lift area. The last time that I rode the ride I got a panic attack so bad I DID jump out of the ride while my group screamed,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING".THey came over the speaker and said not to move and they would come and get me,but the feeling was so strong I saw a door area lit bye a green light and headed out. It lead to an out side stairway where the parades que up. As soon as I was Outside the feeling left me and I just sat there until a cast member found me. I told him what happened and he said that it has happen several time before.He took me to where you can buy the drop photos and I waited for my group.I'll never ride Splash again.

Disneydreaming

Ringo8n24 said:
Not only swampy and muddy, but it is also the area you often see on the New Orleans news when they found some unidentified dead body beside the interstate in those swamps or in an abandoned car along there. I hate driving through that area, especially at night. I just go really fast to get through all that. You are probably right about that Six Flags being in a bad location.

Ooooooo, just be careful going too fast, the cops are usually patrolling that area for speeders. :mad:

Yes, once you get off the twin spans bridge over Lake Ponchartrain, you enter a whole other world, its definately creepy. The energy sucks you down, literally. I remember going to a trip to Sedona and Santa Fe, with very high altitutde. When I flew back to New Orleans I felt like the earth was pulling me into a black hole. Maybe it has to do with the land and sea levels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom