Disney World Hauntings

tirian

SSE CMs often joke about "the Leg." Supposedly, a child once jumped out of his Time Machine, and his leg was subsequently caught in the machinery and severed. A sensor in this portion of the attraction frequently causes the ride to break down; but the SSE CMs know that the sensor is merely detecting the boy's bloody leg.

:D

Actually, I don't know if the leg story is true; but SSE CMs insist it is, and often quip, "Well, there goes that leg again!" when the sensor goes off.

Gucci65

RAY M N.J. said:
this isnt realy like a ghost story but a presence someone very dear to me passed away, i was having trouble moving on in life lets say, i finaly got over the hump and picked myself up and said were going to disney world even though inside i wasnt feeling to up kinda more anxious we'll we got there all went well i was havin the time of my life i often thought of this dear person whos was in heaven while i was in disney , well here the truth - at one point riding rockin roller coaster (laughin havin fun flyin through this great ride ) i swear i actually felt this person who had passed on was with me right there at that moment with me goose bumps and i just cant explain as if that moment we made contact. I had prayed to this person( who loved disney by the way LOVED DISNEY) prayed that i had a good trip and i made it without being so anxious about the trip and losing this person. I truly believe it was this persons presence with me for that moment letting me know there OK and there happy Im ok. that person was my beloved mother im a father of 3,Im 37 years old. ive never felt this experience before or after since.THANKS MOM ............

Thats pretty awesome.

Glad your Mother was able to make your trip a happy one.

bgraham34

Djali999 said:
the most intense place, in terms of supernatural phenomena, for me is in the "endless hallway" scene in the Haunted Mansion. there is an incredibly strong aura of menace in that room.

I have the same thing just in that scene for some reason no matter what. I can be joking around and talking before i get in there and i get very uneasy and then realize where i am.

executivechef

RAY M N.J. said:
this isnt realy like a ghost story but a presence someone very dear to me passed away, i was having trouble moving on in life lets say, i finaly got over the hump and picked myself up and said were going to disney world even though inside i wasnt feeling to up kinda more anxious we'll we got there all went well i was havin the time of my life i often thought of this dear person whos was in heaven while i was in disney , well here the truth - at one point riding rockin roller coaster (laughin havin fun flyin through this great ride ) i swear i actually felt this person who had passed on was with me right there at that moment with me goose bumps and i just cant explain as if that moment we made contact. I had prayed to this person( who loved disney by the way LOVED DISNEY) prayed that i had a good trip and i made it without being so anxious about the trip and losing this person. I truly believe it was this persons presence with me for that moment letting me know there OK and there happy Im ok. that person was my beloved mother im a father of 3,Im 37 years old. ive never felt this experience before or after since.THANKS MOM ............

Shes always with you Ray and always will be. Just sometimes you'll feel her more than others, but always there.
Guy

MagliteL13

Okay, I pretty much just read the entire thread. Kinda interesting.

The feelings I've experienced:

PotC--Big Time. George is the big one, but there are a couple others. All my 'run-ins' have been with George except for one. There are a few other spirits in that attraction.

HM-- I'm surprised no one mentioned the little boy. It creeps me out riding in certain number buggies.

Splash-- I get the feeling on the third drop portion.

Jungle-- Anytime of day (could be 1pm bright and sunny). It creeps me out to take a 'dead trip' (no pun intended). A dead trip is just you driving the boat around to keep the river flowing. The Amazon portion is the creepy part (which happens to be right next to Pirates). I usually turn all the lights on the boat on or sing songs through the mic to get me through it--once I hit the African Elephants, everything's fine.

Anyways, the other night, we had just closed Jungle and I was walking back from the Pirates area to grab my bag and head home. Walked down towards the dock, glanced over towards the hut across from the dock and there was kinda like blue glowing orb. Did a double take and it was gone. There were two other people down there at the time. I asked a guest if he saw that and he said yes--the custodial guy didn't. We both thought it was a flashlight from Engineering, but as I walked backstage all the Engineering people were back fueling boats. Definetly one of the creepier things I've experienced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom