Disney World Hauntings

Slipknot

Originally posted by Gucci65
Okay, then what about an exorcism (sp?) preformed by a priest?

Im not possessed so that would be pointless. :lookaroun

Nor would he be able to exorcise the whole world.

Lovecraft

According to traditional Catholic teaching (at least pre-vatican II) posession starts with something called "obsession" which manifests itself in ways similar to what you described, Static-X.

If that is the case, exorcism could work. I won't go into details as to why I think it would work, that topic is very subjective... but I will say, for whatever reason, excorcism or other similar rituals have, in the past, worked on people who were in a state of obsession, as well as working on people who were in a pssessed state.

I think there is a catholic encyclopedia online, you could look up "obsession" in it to learn more.

Gucci65

Originally posted by Static-X
Im not possessed so that would be pointless. :lookaroun

Nor would he be able to exorcise the whole world.

I didn't mean you needed any exorcism, I was talking about your home.

So it's more like the "sixth sense" movie where these spirits know you can see them and are therefore able to take their frustrations out on you?

Gucci65

Originally posted by Lovecraft
According to traditional Catholic teaching (at least pre-vatican II) posession starts with something called "obsession" which manifests itself in ways similar to what you described, Static-X.

If that is the case, exorcism could work. I won't go into details as to why I think it would work, that topic is very subjective... but I will say, for whatever reason, excorcism or other similar rituals have, in the past, worked on people who were in a state of obsession, as well as working on people who were in a pssessed state.

I think there is a catholic encyclopedia online, you could look up "obsession" in it to learn more.

Very interesting.

Slipknot

Originally posted by Gucci65
So it's more like the "sixth sense" movie where these spirits know you can see them and are therefore able to take their frustrations out on you?

After letting this thread leave... again, here we go.... AGAIN!!!!!

Anyway, Kinda-Sorta. I wouldn't say they take their frustrations out on me, but more like the MEAN AND NASTY ones take their tolls....

tazhughes

I believe in George, but I'm not sure about this story. I can certinaly see an engineer that designed this ride (and certainly if it was the highlight of their career) wnating to come back as a spirit and see the joy it brings or just supervise it. However, I just don't buy into the murder suicide story.

LoriMistress

Static-X said:
I kinda have an ability like in the 6th sense. Now I can't see them, but i do feel their presence when they are around.
I have that ability as well. Sometimes I get annoyed when I'm trying to sleep and some spirit wants my attention moving my arm around.

LoriMistress

bigbadwolf said:
Or how about the little girl at body wars?
When my DH and myself rode this ride, I felt a presense of a little girl (no older then ten), but there were two other adults with us on this ride. No children. Interesting eh?

Slipknot

LoriMistress said:
I have that ability as well. Sometimes I get annoyed when I'm trying to sleep and some spirit wants my attention moving my arm around.

Annoying. You have it easy. :lol: They agravate me more than anything.

Captain Hank

Static-X said:
oy.. this thread again.. welcome back... WHY WON'T YOU DIE, THREAD????
Actually, I kind of like this thread. It's certainly better than another thread that makes its presence known here from time to time. :fork:

LoriMistress

Static-X said:
If I try to fight it, then they just try to "take over my body." Nothing sexual, just wanting to express themselves I guess. I've had a lot worst experiences with spirits and goasts.

Disneydreaming

Mary Poppins said:
Definitely in one of the tanks at Living Seas. Although, I've always felt this way about the bottom of pools and such...perhaps something from a former life.

I felt the same way about Ford Theater in DC. It felt more like "history" (I don't know if that's the correct word) than any one entity. I also get the same feeling driving into New Orleans. There's a definite point coming from the east where you cross a bridge (I've only been twice) and feel a sudden change in the electricity in the air. Walking around the French Quarter there is a definite feeling of history/entities. Also, when I lived in Japan there were several areas where I felt the history.

Hi, I live right outside of New Orleans and I pass over that bridge you mentioned to get there, and yes, there is DEFINATELY a change of energy once you get off the bridge (twin spans). It is very swampy and muddy there and the energy is very dense. I think this is the reason the Six Flags theme park built there isn't doing to well.

HorizonsMan

Static-X said:

welcome to my world, you both have it quite easy compared to me, i get migraines because of the constant connection. I can see talk to and feel each entity that you have spoken about. There was someone who asked about certain areas of epcot. there is a little girl that plays with people in the preshow of HISTA as well as an older lady in the mainshow. There is a little boy within spaceship earth. Inside wonders of life there are a couple of peopel that scream for help from the pits of body wars, Test track there are a few, and there is an older lady with universe of energy. If you want specfics ask

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom