Disney World Hauntings

FutureCEO

I must say this thread is great. Ive only been through 5 pages but there has to be a haunted disney book somewhere. if not lets make one

Number_6

Well, I've been reading this thread for the last hour(great one to read just before bed, ;) ) and I have to say that while I have never experienced anything at WDW, I have had plenty of experiences outside of WDW. I'd be happy to share my experiences with anyone interested. I'd also be happy to team with one or two others to see what feelings we do pick up at some of those locations. Something else strange that I've been able to do in the past, which is similar to the Astral Projecting that was mentioned in an earlier post by someone, is that if I have a current connection to someplace, such as talking to a person on the phone, I can actually visualize exactly where they are. I might not be able to 'see' all the people around them, but I can pick out spirits and the like doing that. The location is pictured perfectly in my mind's eye, but I can see everything where I am as well. It's almost like it's superimposed, but not quite. Very strange though.

DisneyFreak529

I get a creepy feeling every time I go on Space MT. The walk in line, getting on. I always feel unsafe. Not because of the ride. I feel there is something else there, spirtual in a way. My mother has an old house and it is hunted with a guys of a man. We know nothing of him, infact my brother and I are the only ones who saw him. My father swears he heard him. My mother might have but she is a catholic and will not admit to hearing or seeing anything.

I also heard that George is in WDW not DL. On my second trip in 2003. I said hello to George as we got on the ride, my husband (at that time we weren't married yet) said your crazy that's not true. You know in the begain of the ride when it's all dark and you hear the pirates but you can't see the storm yet. Well the ride stoped there. Our boat ended up being in that spot for 10 minutes before the ride contiuned. He still says to this day that George has nothing to do with it. I always say hi to George when I'm on the ride!

Main Street USA

WDWScottieBoy said:
Zac, did yoiu ever find anything more out about that picture? Or has anyone else gone since to recreate that photo and see how it turns out? I'd love to know more about this picture as we spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.
Unfortunately, no. I haven't done much more as far as looking into it since I posted it here. I sent it over to doombuggies.com with no response. Not really sure what else to do with it at this point.

Gucci65

funny that this picture should come up again. I just showed it to someone last Friday. It is spooky.

I'm going to PM Boo's Mom. She dabbles in that field & may be able to direct you to some camera person who can validate your picture.

Slipknot

Main Street USA said:
Unfortunately, no. I haven't done much more as far as looking into it since I posted it here. I sent it over to doombuggies.com with no response. Not really sure what else to do with it at this point.

Hold on to it as long as you can. Wheather it is stored on your computer's hard drive, a floppy disk, or still on your camera. You never know when something will come up. Who knows, someone else might have taken or will take a picture of the same thing.... :lookaroun

Main Street USA

Yeah, I'll definitely have it for a long time. I show it to people all the time. What's spooky about it to me is how whatever that is seems to be looking directly at the camera. Crazy stuff.

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
this thread has really peaked my interest. I wonder why I never noticed it before. Ive never sensed anything around wdw, but ive been thinking that maybe its because i dont pay close enough attention. or possibly that its been 2 years since ive been and i just dont remember.

My senses are a little different. I have dreams when im sleeping, or day dreams (sort of visions) of terrible events that usually actually happen within the next two weeks. They are always things that involve people i know personally (the only example i feel comfortable with sharing today is i had a dream the day before 2 of my cousins were involved in a terrible car accident. they both survived.)

I also have a connection with time. when i was 11 or 12, i had an urgent feeling that i NEEDED to know what time it was and i went into another room of the house i was at (my neighbors) to see that it was 2PM. it happened to be the exact minute my grandfather passed away. I have more of these stories, but its too soon after my latest for me to want to talk about it.

does anyone else every have these kinds of events happen to them? Im going to wdw in March and i want to see if i notice anything this time so i'm going to try to keep it in the back of my mind. Im not going to bring the list, because I dont want to "force it" you know?

same kind of thing happening to me

Gucci65

Main Street USA said:
Yeah, I'll definitely have it for a long time. I show it to people all the time. What's spooky about it to me is how whatever that is seems to be looking directly at the camera. Crazy stuff.

It gave me goosebumps the first time I saw it.

Boo's Mom

Testtrack321 said:
Actually, right now I have this wierd feeling in my house, mabey it's just me, but still, I don't experience it that often, heck, even all of Richmond feels odd. BoosMom, notice anything odd today?

sorry! been busy with school.. Yes Feb. 6 was an extremely odd day around richmond. people were quite and the whole atmosphere around richmond seemed different.

ChrisH9339

Contemporary Ghosts

I've been told from a friend who is a manager at the Contemporary about a "Ghost Family" patroling the floors. I don't know the backstory, or whether its in the tower or the garden wings, but he told me he was doing rounds with a manager when he was new there, and he saw a family walk down a hall and out of sight. He called out to them and looked around, but they were gone. Then the other manager calmly said to him, "oh, that's the ghost family... they just patrol a floor and disappear." I don't know any more details-- like number of people, where exactly, and when they appear. Anyone else hear of this haunt?

PS- The conference center there is also apparently haunted, but I forgot the details of that story.

thisisnotanexit

odd..i've never had an experience like this at WDW. i love every minute of the PotC wait line. i sometimes WISH the ride would stop through most of the attractions, even in many of the places you've named. there's just something i love about the atmosphere at WDW...every aspect. oh well, that's just me. and maybe i'm just a skeptic :)

thedogbots

wow

Somehow i found this thread accidently, and wow.... i can't believe so many people can feel things so strongly here... i feel things sometimes but usually chalk it up to my over active imagination.... anyway I feel like this thread is a cliffhanger a couple people said they were going to go to WDW within a couple days and give a report when they got back, since the post was a couple months old... i am just wondering did anything happen? or just nothing worth noting? thanks for sharing all your stories.... was a a long and cool read.

conntom

thedogbots All people can see ghost you just don't know the way to do it and it takes
a part of your imagination to see one. Open your imagination up open your mind and
see and fill thing you never could befor give it a try.

bigbadwolf

WDWScottieBoy said:
Zac, did yoiu ever find anything more out about that picture? Or has anyone else gone since to recreate that photo and see how it turns out? I'd love to know more about this picture as we spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.

Was I the only one who knows whats going on in this shot?

Its just some guy turning his head in a doom buggie... The shot looks like it was taken right from a digital cam with a night vision on. :D :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom