Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

JoeCamel

Eh. Just Flights of Wonder with UP instead of Guano Joe. Should be a welcome refresh.

Are they going to have a real person playing Russel or is it going to be that hideous costume?

Guano Joe could play Russel, except for age it is almost the same costume (add a sash and lose the flag) and he sorta looks like Russel (at least the one I see not the fan favorite - or not......)

Cmdr_Crimson

One day in Bob Iger's Office....
20vnv2.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It's nice to see it with water again..But, a shame they decided not to put Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal in the Fountain again..:(

For Refrence Before the Removal...
DbMmuppet-01x.jpg

Because TDO thought it was too expensive to maintain 4 characters in that fountain. :rolleyes: Rizzo was only kept because, "they're tourists... whadda they know?".

Cmdr_Crimson

Since this looks more like a Here-and-there announcements.....I wouldn't be surprise if they reveal the....Ahem....New AA for that attraction in Liberty square....It would be something under the radar and would probably be the only other way Disney could announce it I'm thinking...

Herdman

My daughter will be thrilled....even though she is in college now....because she still loves Dug! I have a picture on my desk from when she was around 10 years old having her photo taken with Dug, and he's licking her face. That smile just screams pure happiness! Our next visit is in May so hopefully that will be far enough along into spring for it to be open.

britain

Now in my best Olan Roger's voice... "It's a Tuesday."

If you've been around here on the Disney internets, you know what Tuesday means: A possible MiceAge Rumor update. Now, 19 times out of 20, there is no MiceAge Rumor update. And there is none today.

But maybe if we roll the dice just right, today's Parks Blog announcement will be able to conjure up some ol' time Al Lutz magic!

Bocabear

Real reindeer are too costly...they will do it as a Meet & Sweep tm Where Children can compete for amount of garbage collected while being cheered on by their favorite Disney Princesses....Part of the Magical Holiday Celebration only at Disney Springs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom