Disney to make daily announcements about new park offerings - 12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Since this looks more like a Here-and-there announcements.....I wouldn't be surprise if they reveal the....Ahem....New AA for that attraction in Liberty square....It would be something under the radar and would probably be the only other way Disney could announce it I'm thinking...

Now...is really NOT the time considering the national/international landscape...but we'll see

Cmdr_Crimson

Now...is really NOT the time considering the national/international landscape...but we'll see

If you look at the other announcements It's just scraps of things that they forgot to mention at the parks panel at the D23 Expo...And it feels like that in a way...if you squint hard..
Kxg.gif

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I got the inside scoop and my local news station picked it up lol have a nice day disney
View attachment 250064

Of course...you have 2 parks that are meant for IP...and 2 which are some of the most innovative designs ever...

What do you do? Beat all four into the ground with product material...

This is all back to the tv problem...this fox acquisition to get at content and Hulu goes hand in hand with it. And bob is gonna "reluctantly" extend his contract another 4 years or so...

nickys

Premium Member
The older concept art for Spectromagic (Then called Electromagic) looked better. I think it was in @marni1971's Spectromagic Tribute video. I wish I could find that one.

There's a search function on Martin's home page, down the bottom of the page. Search for Spectromagic and you'll find a link to the Vimeo page.

I wish I had the time to watch all of his videos, maybe it should be my NY resolution :)

brb1006

There's a search function on Martin's home page, down the bottom of the page. Search for Spectromagic and you'll find a link to the Vimeo page.

I wish I had the time to watch all of his videos, maybe it should be my NY resolution :)
Yeah but I meant concept art outside of the video.

FigmentFan3

I must be the only person who actually really enjoyed the Spectromen. Probably the last time Disney ever made original park characters not counting the ones created for attractions or the fairies from Disneyland's Light Magic from 1997.
hqdefault.jpg
I’m a real sucker for parks specific characters. (Here’s looking at you Figment, and HM charachters) I saw Spectro at least a couple times but didn’t realize how good it was until it was long gone. I tend to bawl uncontrollably if I hear the soundtrack though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom