Disney to buy Marvel Entertainment

_Scar

Universal 360 was a HORRIBLE SHOW!! HORRIBLE. It seemed SO random with the movie clips and randon pyro. Random firework spots, giant white spheres are an eye sore.

Compared to Fantasmic, Wishes, and Illuminations U360 was horrible. Go on The Mummy instead and enjoy some quality Universal.

RSoxNo1

I told you before, Hollywood as a Theme is terrible. It'd basically mean Adult Stores and Night clubs. You can't base a theme park on Hollywood alone. (Look at how well one about all of California did. :lookaroun)

the magic of Hollywood+the magic of Studios= Setting to the Theme of taking center stage= Great Park

(Unless you add gripey Disney fans, the formula is perfect.)

I think it's more likely that it follows a similar path that most speculate for California Adventure. That is to say that the emphasis in the park's name shifts to the possessive on Disney and it becomes Disney's Hollywood. As it says in the dedication plaque, this doesn't mean Hollywood as it exists now (or even ever). It's Hollywood as a state of mind, not a place on the map.

Studios Fan

I think it's more likely that it follows a similar path that most speculate for California Adventure. That is to say that the emphasis in the park's name shifts to the possessive on Disney and it becomes Disney's Hollywood. As it says in the dedication plaque, this doesn't mean Hollywood as it exists now (or even ever). It's Hollywood as a state of mind, not a place on the map.

Well said. I hope the parks expands in size because I think that would also help with the theming. Let's face it, you walk around the corner from GMR and there is TSMM. You don't have nearly that much change in another park. I think with expansion and better theming the park could become much better. A Lucasland, a Marvel Land, Pixar Studios, Disney Animation, etc..

panther726

Well said. I hope the parks expands in size because I think that would also help with the theming. Let's face it, you walk around the corner from GMR and there is TSMM. You don't have nearly that much change in another park. I think with expansion and better theming the park could become much better. A Lucasland, a Marvel Land, Pixar Studios, Disney Animation, etc..

I completely agree! I think all the chaos can be restored to order if they set apart different lands to place these attractions. They have made a baby step with Pixar Place. This is also an easy way to eventually incorparate Marvel into the mix.

jt04

1940's hollywood (hollywood and sunset)
1950's hollywood (new land ToT, RnRC, World of Color)
Pixar Place
Disney's Animation Courtyard
Streets of America
Lucasfilm Studios
Marvel Properties
Muppet Square

EPCOT Explorer

WDW Vacationer

Pixar Place
Streets of America
Lucasfilm Studios
Marvel Properties
Muppet Square
Everything except the 2 Hollywoods I have said before,it would work great.

I don't like the 2 different eras though.

Mr.EPCOT

Pixar Place
Streets of America
Lucasfilm Studios
Marvel Properties
Muppet Square

The one I would want the most is Maroon Cartoon Studios. :D

(Come on, Zemeckis, get that sequel going! :lol: )

EPCOT Explorer

Exactly, and they need to bring back Eddie Sotto to do it. He is a huge old Hollywood fan, if anyone could do it justice, it would be him.
Wow, I was being a History Fanboy for that.:lol: Didn't expect anyone to like it!:lol:

Good idea. Mr. Sotto would be prefect for it... 1920's MSUSA was brilliant.

EpcotServo

The one I would want the most is Maroon Cartoon Studios. :D

YES PLEASE

Only!? Servo, you have a problem.:lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'll take some of these things, but it's not hurting the park. Every new addition helps any park of course. Me? D-Tickets need to come first. Other than that...Pretty amazingly well rounded out.

They could transition the two eras nicely.:D

Ooooh, a Historical Hollywood section of the park!!:sohappy::sohappy::lookaroun

/leaves quietly.:lookaroun:lol:

There's a reason it's the Hollywood that never was, but to people like us always will be.

As a HUGE CINEMA LOVER, 30's Hollywood HAS to be magical. NOT historical. (History of Hollywood isn't really fun and entertaining...Changeling anyone?)

Besides, historically there is already LOADS of historical details, references, and stories told at the park if you have the time to look at them.

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom