Disney to buy Marvel Entertainment

JrBernal83

I receieved an entertainment trade magazine today at work and there was an article about the Disney/Marvel deal. Talks about movies and a little paragraph about the parks.
Concerning movies, Disney won't beable to produce anything with IronMan, Capt America, Thor, or Avengers till Paramount releases movies on these properties till 2013 at the earliest. Nothing Spider-Man till after the 6th Spidey movie which will be forever...I forgot what it said with the Incredible Hulk deal.
With the parks, nothing that we already don't know...
One thing that surprised me is that some share holders hired a lawyer to investigate the deal to make sure the propsed deal isn't breaking anything. I forgot the word they said, but from what I understand, some don't want this to go through. Maybe they are Universal shareholders, lol
Ill try to get a link posted if the article is availabe online. If not ill grab the mag from work and scan/post.

EPCOT Explorer

I receieved an entertainment trade magazine today at work and there was an article about the Disney/Marvel deal. Talks about movies and a little paragraph about the parks.
Concerning movies, Disney won't beable to produce anything with IronMan, Capt America, Thor, or Avengers till Paramount releases movies on these properties till 2013 at the earliest. Nothing Spider-Man till after the 6th Spidey movie which will be forever...I forgot what it said with the Incredible Hulk deal.
With the parks, nothing that we already don't know...
One thing that surprised me is that some share holders hired a lawyer to investigate the deal to make sure the propsed deal isn't breaking anything. I forgot the word they said, but from what I understand, some don't want this to go through. Maybe they are Universal shareholders, lol
Ill try to get a link posted if the article is availabe online. If not ill grab the mag from work and scan/post.
So...what can they do?:lol:
So Walt, who scrapped entire projects for the littlest detail, would be okay with EPCOT just "not working" and settling for a theme park loosely based on its concept?

Do you know that? No.

Do I? No.

Why are we arguing a "what if"?

I would like to think, however, that if the ideas and purpose of the original E.P.C.O.T. were instilled into EPCOT Center, like they WERE, that Walt would have appreciated that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom