Disney to buy Marvel Entertainment

EPCOT Explorer

You're letting them get to you. Everything is fine. Marvel and it's fans are great. Same with Disney. Everything is fine. They're just trying to urk-anti Marvel+Disney sentiments out of you, and you're letting them. Be Cool.

[YOUTUBE]
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_GJkKMPHxw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_GJkKMPHxw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
I know...It's just...just....*explodes*

Oh, can I use that clip to describe my life for the past week?:lookaroun:lol:;)

imagineer boy

I would like to see it integrated into Studios, still...Maybe it needs a new land to be the anchor of, like MR.EPCOT mentioned.

You could just do somthing similar to the Star Tours exterior and have a temple exterior but with some filming set themeing all around. But once you ener the building, you are in the movie and the filming themeing disapears.

SirGoofy

You could just do somthing similar to the Star Tours exterior and have a temple exterior but with some filming set themeing all around. But once you ener the building, you are in the movie and the filming themeing disapears.

This is the exact reason I DON'T want Indy at the Studios. I don't want to be in the INdy movie. I want to be in a real temple, with the real Indy, with real danger.

I loathe the fake set/real attraction theme. It's one of the reasons Star Tours loses a lot for me, as well as slightly dimming the greatness that is Revenge of the Mummy.

EPCOT Explorer

I wouldn't mind.

*waits for Servo and Mr.EPCOT to say no...*:lol::lookaroun

The only problem i have with Universal Studios is that they fail to keep their classic attractions. The only rides that are left from the golden age of Universal Studios are Jaws and ET.

But EPCOT Center has no problem with that...:lookaroun
World of Motion and Horizons are greatly missed by me and other veterans. Disney said they removed those rides because the park was lacking thrills and they wanted to cater to the teenagers and thrill seekers who visited the parks looking for an adrenaline rush.

EPCOT Explorer

World of Motion and Horizons are greatly missed by me and other veterans. Disney said they removed those rides because the park was lacking thrills and they wanted to cater to the teenagers and thrill seekers who visited the parks looking for an adrenaline rush.

I miss them HORRIBLY.

And they could have EASILY have left them, and build new buildings onto the old pavilions for new rides. Like they did with Soarin.

I miss them HORRIBLY.

And they could have EASILY have left them, and build new buildings onto the old pavilions for new rides. Like they did with Soarin.
Exactly i understand the need for thrills, which i dont mind because i love a good adrenaline rush but they could easily have built Mission Space and Test Track in separate buildings near World of Motion and Horizons instead of demolishing them. They both were truly some of the greatest attractions i had ever experienced. At this moment and time i think AA is the best attraction at Epcot. Test Track, Mission Space and Soarin are also great.

jonnyc

This is the exact reason I DON'T want Indy at the Studios. I don't want to be in the INdy movie. I want to be in a real temple, with the real Indy, with real danger.

I loathe the fake set/real attraction theme. It's one of the reasons Star Tours loses a lot for me, as well as slightly dimming the greatness that is Revenge of the Mummy.

It's explained in RofM though, as it is part of the attractions storyline. It isn't in Star Tours so I think they should of avoided it, maybe they will change it if we ever get ST2.

krankenstein

It's explained in RofM though, as it is part of the attractions storyline. It isn't in Star Tours so I think they should of avoided it, maybe they will change it if we ever get ST2.

Yep, Universal did a great job explaining RotM.

It can be done, if Disney wants to.

EPCOT Explorer

Exactly i understand the need for thrills, which i dont mind because i love a good adrenaline rush but they could easily have built Mission Space and Test Track in separate buildings near World of Motion and Horizons instead of demolishing them. They both were truly some of the greatest attractions i had ever experienced. At this moment and time i think AA is the best attraction at Epcot. Test Track, Mission Space and Soarin are also great.
Yep. M:S really should be in FW West, and TT could be in a building behind WoM.

So easy.

Yeah, AA is great. SSE, too.

Yep. I could see them doing it with Indy.

jedimaster1227

The only problem i have with Universal Studios is that they fail to keep their classic attractions. The only rides that are left from the golden age of Universal Studios are Jaws and ET.

They won't have ET for too much longer, and they already tried to close Jaws (for good) once before. Jaws will likely remain, but ET is on its way out.

SirGoofy

Yep. I could see them doing it with Indy.

I completely disagree about it being explained well in Mummy. If the line isn't to the room in the queue with the TVs, you completely miss that part of the story.

The fact is, for me, walking through the sets in the begining completely takes me out of the story. Yes, it could be done for Indy, but why waste the opportunity to construct a ride for the greatest adventure hero of all time in Adventureland. One where you're actually on an adventure, not on a movie set.

Because remember: If adventure has a name...It must be Indiana Jones.:D

EPCOT Explorer

I completely disagree about it being explained well in Mummy. If the line isn't to the room in the queue with the TVs, you completely miss that part of the story.

The fact is, for me, walking through the sets in the begining completely takes me out of the story. Yes, it could be done for Indy, but why waste the opportunity to construct a ride for the greatest adventure hero of all time in Adventureland. One where you're actually on an adventure, not on a movie set.

Because remember: If adventure has a name...It must be Indiana Jones.:D

Seems like it's a logistical problem, then.

And I agree on Indy...But they could easily do it for the Studios in that fashion....Maybe with even more themeing, so as to make it more adventurous.

Like I said...It would need a whole new land.

SirGoofy

Seems like it's a logistical problem, then.

And I agree on Indy...But they could easily do it for the Studios in that fashion....Maybe with even more themeing, so as to make it more adventurous.

Like I said...It would need a whole new land.

I'm not saying it can't be done at the Studios, but going the way I see Indy should be going it would class with the theme of Studios.:shrug:

Besides...there's an Adventureland plot open, so it wouldn't have to replace anything.:lol:

imagineer boy

For Indy theming, it could work like this: At the entrance of the out door portion queue line, you have all the film making themeing with trailers, Indy's chair, lights, cameras, and various props lying around. But as you go further in, the studio themeing slowly disapears and the exotic jungle themeing starts taking over. The you have the outdoor area similar to the one at DL with Indy's tent, electric generator, 30s swing music plalying over the loudspeakers. Then you have the temple its self tall and overpowering like the one at TDS and with no studio themeing at all on it. Once you enter the temple, you are IN the movie and the studio themeing disapears completely and prepare for the ride!

Besides, the studios desperately needs a ride like Indy at the park. Especially on the right side since all the attention is focued on ToT and RnRc on the left side of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom