Disney once again showing why...

Exactly. Disney is known for a top quality experience and product. DCA 1.0 did everything to squander that, along with Disneyland, back in the 90s and early 2000s.

They have definitely earned my money and dedication. Disneyland did that back in 2005 when the 50th anniversary came about. Things were finally changing. The Disneyland fans were very happy, including me. This video is from the opening night of Remember... Dreams Come True firework show (the 50th anniversary firework show). Listen to the cheers.

Over the years, DCA received new experiences, the major ones being World of Color, Buena Vista Street and Cars Land. Some things were re-themed and the place is now a work of love, not a work of lazy and careless people.

World of Color:

FA_desktop_WOC3_800.jpg

Buena Vista Street:

m5kq7y-b78954662z.120120613135200000gkc18989q.1.jpg

Cars Land:

a-Cars-Land-LM-TM.jpg

Quality products earn my money.

Thanks for all of this. You're clearly a DLR devotee and I can understand your disappointment when the experienced dipped. A question for you regarding WDW: What do you believe needs to change there to make that experience one worthy of the Disney name? Thanks. And this is what I hoped my original question would generate, rather than the snarky responses so many have offered. Appreciate your willingness to share your views.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Nope, you're simply wrong. I've tried to engage in discussion and you and others have consistently responded with ad hominem attacks. Not sure why you've chosen this course, but its clear that you have.

Yes, asking why you're posting the same question, again and again and again and again, when you've been given answers ad naseum is attacking you....

Actually, it's more akin to just pointing out to you what you're really doing on this forum.

Californian Elitist

Thanks for all of this. You're clearly a DLR devotee and I can understand your disappointment when the experienced dipped. A question for you regarding WDW: What do you believe needs to change there to make that experience one worthy of the Disney name? Thanks. And this is what I hoped my original question would generate, rather than the snarky responses so many have offered. Appreciate your willingness to share your views.

I am very much devoted to the DLR. I feel bad for those having a bad time at WDW.:( The thing is, I've never visited WDW. I've wanted to all my life, and prior to my joining this site, I knew very little about WDW. I decided to join here to learn about the place, so I'd be well prepared for my future trip. Little did I know the resort is not in the best of shape. I'm going to be holding off my trip until the place gets its act together. I don't want a bad first impression. Although I've yet to go, I think I can name the most important thing WDW needs; a new team. A new president, new management... These people don't care about WDW. They all need to be replaced, ASAP.

Yes, asking why you're posting the same question, again and again and again and again, when you've been given answers ad naseum is attacking you....

Actually, it's more akin to just pointing out to you what you're really doing on this
'Ad Nausea' answers haven't been provided. That's been the problem. You (and most others) have been way short on substance, way long on snark and mindless derision). You obviously know this (or should), which might possibly explain your string of attacking responses. If you find blame necessary, a few minutes in front of the mirror would be an excellent starting point.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Failure to accept any responsibility for your own incessant questions. Refusing to address those who have answered you (or provided options for answers). Still asking the same question over and over again. Yup, still trolling....

ParentsOf4

So why keep patronizing the place with so much wrong? When a favorite restaurant serves inferior food, with equally poor service, at increasingly higher prices, does your sentiment override your common sense and direct you to return time and again?
I would greatly appreciate you reading the eight links I provided. Combined, these eight posts should take only a few minutes to read. After you finish reading them, please let me know how I can help answer your question further.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Do you keep going to a restaurant and spending your money over and over again, even when the food is bad? If so, has that convinced the proprietor to change the menu, the chef, the decor, the wait staff?

Simply put we hold TWDC and specifically TDO to higher standards. Is WDW a slum? No but we expect more than what they are delivering. We are holding them to their very own standards of excellence. They've been slacking and we call them out on that. Why do we continue to talk about it? We know/think it will get better eventually and we genuinely like the place.

By the way for such a long time reader you'd think you would get this already. Guess that wasn't true... I know I read this forum for years before joining last month and came in knowing full well what the opinions were here. I knew about the spirit, marni and his videos and that TDO is slacking (something I could have realized without reading btw). Stop trolling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom