Disney once again showing why...

Yep ... and none of us here have ever seen a newbie come in, state they're a long time reader/first time poster and ask a question that's been asked and answered hundreds/thousands of time before and blanket a thread with your posts over a day or two. You hold as much water as a toddler's bladder, Billy Boi.

Why should anyone have to justify why they go to WDW to you? Will no one play with you this week?
Again, all personal attacks. Billy Boi? Toddler's bladder? No one will play with you?

Perhaps if you provided substantive responses, the discussion could be advanced and / or concluded.

Actually - those are all hilarious - and made me laugh.

As far as advancing the discussion? It seems to already be going over your head.

As far as concluding it? This could be done by you researching, reading, and learning.
Not over my head, though its clear that many here are unwilling to answer the original question, which is quite revealing.

menamechris

Not over my head, though its clear that many here are unwilling to answer the original question, which is quite revealing.

What do you care? If your opinions and feelings don't reflect that of any group - why would you spend your time licking their boots for attention?

Lee

Adventurer
Many of us have answered that question. Many times.
We're just unwilling to answer it again.

As a "longtime reader" you should have seen it answered, or known that the search feature can help you find those many instances.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Dear oh dear. You ask for answers. But you ignore help. So...

**** ATTENTION BILLY ****

Search for the answers. They've been posted here in the forums many times.

YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED. OVER AND OVER.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Crystal clear, which is obviously a serious problem for you. By the way, will you please show me where I said you shouldn't question my motives? I've looked and looked . . .

No need to question your motives. As I said before, they're quite obvious. You have no need or desire for actual discussion, just to post the same question over and over again, under the guise of forwarding a conversation. When at the end of the day you're just trolling....

What do you care? If your opinions and feelings don't reflect that of any group - why would you spend your time licking their boots for attention?
I'm not at all sure to what it is you're referring. I simply wondered (originally) why people here who clearly are quite dissatisfied with the WDW "product" continue to patronize it, seemingly spending their time and money on something that doesn't meet their expectations. With a few exceptions, I've been ridiculed, called names and otherwise attacked simply for asking, with a mix of hurt feelings and visceral anger directed at me for daring to pose such a question. Some have provided thoughtful replies which seem perfectly reasonable. But most have turned the hose on me with various doses of derision, bullying and annoyance. Strange, to say the least.

lazyboy97o

Many of us have answered that question. Many times.
We're just unwilling to answer it again.

As a "longtime reader" you should have seen it answered, or known that the search feature can help you find those many instances.

And he wonders why nobody believes him that all he wants is an answer....

There's really no need for you to respond as you're clearly not interested in providing anything of substance. Thanks.

Californian Elitist

Thanks for the response. The expense of a day or week (or whatever amount of time one chooses to spend) at any Disney park is considerable, and it should be a top notch experience. When it doesn't live up to that, it stinks. Has it improved enough to "re-earn" your business?

Exactly. Disney is known for a top quality experience and product. DCA 1.0 did everything to squander that, along with Disneyland, back in the 90s and early 2000s.

They have definitely earned my money and dedication. Disneyland did that back in 2005 when the 50th anniversary came about. Things were finally changing. The Disneyland fans were very happy, including me. This video is from the opening night of Remember... Dreams Come True firework show (the 50th anniversary firework show). Listen to the cheers.

Over the years, DCA received new experiences, the major ones being World of Color, Buena Vista Street and Cars Land. Some things were re-themed and the place is now a work of love, not a work of lazy and careless people.

World of Color:

FA_desktop_WOC3_800.jpg

Buena Vista Street:

m5kq7y-b78954662z.120120613135200000gkc18989q.1.jpg

Cars Land:

a-Cars-Land-LM-TM.jpg

Quality products earn my money.

No need to question your motives. As I said before, they're quite obvious. You have no need or desire for actual discussion, just to post the same question over and over again, under the guise of forwarding a conversation. When at the end of the day you're just trolling....
Nope, you're simply wrong. I've tried to engage in discussion and you and others have consistently responded with ad hominem attacks. Not sure why you've chosen this course, but its clear that you have.

menamechris

I'm not at all sure to what it is you're referring. I simply wondered (originally) why people here who clearly are quite dissatisfied with the WDW "product" continue to patronize it, seemingly spending their time and money on something that doesn't meet their expectations. With a few exceptions, I've been ridiculed, called names and otherwise attacked simply for asking, with a mix of hurt feelings and visceral anger directed at me for daring to pose such a question. Some have provided thoughtful replies which seem perfectly reasonable. But most have turned the hose on me with various doses of derision, bullying and annoyance. Strange, to say the least.

Dude - don't ask questions if you can read answers. I am kinda diggin' the whole "troll with hurt feelings" spin though. It's at least clever...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom