Disney once again showing why...

the-reason14

If you dislike the place so much, then one must logically ask are you doing here?
Only someone with a mental disorder would hang out in a forum they didn't enjoy being part of ... and almost every post of yours is the same and ends with a shot at the forum and its posters.

There is irony in here somewhere I know it. At least posting on this board is free, but paying or getting discounts to vacation at a place that is falling apart and gets nothing but sarcastic remarks and reviews while still planning trips is the definition of a mentally sane person? So glad there is life outside of WDW and this board.

Californian Elitist

There is irony in here somewhere I know it. At least posting on this board is free, but paying or getting discounts to vacation at a place that is falling apart and gets nothing but sarcastic remarks and reviews while still planning trips is the definition of a mentally sane person? So glad there is life outside of WDW and this board.

The difference between td and '74 is td creates annoying threads basically to annoy or people off, because he thinks WDW is so perfect and there isn't a thing wrong with it. '74 on the other hand, creates really meaningful threads, and sees the sad state the resort is in. The sarcastic remarks and reviews are helpful. I don't understand why people don't see that. Sarcastic, and also truthful remarks and reviews are what helped Disneyland get out of the bad shape it was in years ago. How is '74 going to keep reporting all the bad things if he completely stops going? Unlike td, '74 actually wants WDW to get its act together. I think it's great WDW has people that continue to visit the parks and report the things that need work. Unfortunately, WDW has a lot of fans that will see the problem, and turn right around and say, "I'm just here to have fun, I don't care about broken things and dirt everywhere." Uummmm.... What?

the-reason14

The difference between td and '74 is td creates annoying threads basically to annoy or people off, because he thinks WDW is so perfect and there isn't a thing wrong with it. '74 on the other hand, creates really meaningful threads, and sees the sad state the resort is in. The sarcastic remarks and reviews are helpful. I don't understand why people don't see that. Sarcastic, and also truthful remarks and reviews are what helped Disneyland get out of the bad shape it was in years ago. How is '74 going to keep reporting all the bad things if he completely stops going? Unlike td, '74 actually wants WDW to get its act together. I think it's great WDW has people that continue to visit the parks and report the things that need work. Unfortunately, WDW has a lot of fans that will see the problem, and turn right around and say, "I'm just here to have fun, I don't care about broken things and dirt everywhere." Uummmm.... What?

They can be helpful, but I think at this point anyone thinking WDW will magically change over night into the resort most of the whiners....I mean "reporters" dream of it to be is not going to happen. Even if it did there still would be a lot of bad mouthing about how this isn't like it was in the 80s or how WDW is taking advantage of it's customers etc. At this point, we know splash is falling apart and that the yeti is broke, making several threads about the same thing isn't gonna change it. If these posters are for a revolution like they claim then dig deeper. Spend your entire vacations in guest relations at each park and whine...I mean address these issues to people that are paid to listen. Maybe they'll see your dedication and start to take notice and actually do something. Or use all your energy and resources and instead of whining build a time machine. WDW in the 1970s as it was meant to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom