Disney OCD - The Little Things That Bug You

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
when you are standing in line and the person infront of you with the mega large backpack keeps taking steps backwards smacking you with their mega big backpack!

Nasty bus drivers. (Not all are, but there are a few that we experienced, who should be fired).

People thinking they can take a few steps backwards (3 or four) when you are in line, then they get mad at you when they fall over your 4 years old child.

Family members who take turns using a rented wheelchair. (Saw this on more than one occassion). One family was timing their turns....

People who don't recognize others in wheelchairs and stand right infront of them. ( I know this can't always be helped, but sometimes it can be).

People who fall over your stroller and act like it was your fault when they are the ones making blazes to the "best attraction" and don't bother too look where they are walking...

The rude people who let their kids tourment the characters.

People who force their children on "Dinosaur".

People who don't watch their children in the little playgrounds throughout the theme parks.

Everytime I go to Epcot (as a child in 1986, 1996, and this year 2006), the entrance always smells like puke. WHY???????

Have to EDIT and add this one.... CM who move your stroller more than 50 yards even though you are already parking in the designated areas!!!! We spent more time looking for our stroller than we did standing in line a few times. We adventually asked why this kept happening, the CM said they like to keep them compacted together, but holy cow....Don't move it so far away from the original spot. (This happened alot on rides where there were only one or two other strollers parked in the DESIGNATED areas. The CM would move them to a different rides designated area that had more strollers........ AUGGGGG!!

blueroses

This is a carry-over from something that drives me crazy outside the World too - people who refer to 'Ohana as O'hana's, Jiko as Jiko's, and Boma as Boma's. These are the same people who shop at Nordstrom's as opposed to Nordstrom. Nags at me every time.

teebin

Figments Friend said:
I always refer to the FL park as "Walt Disney World" and not "Disney World". [/quote

It is easier and faster to say "Disney World". I am sure everyone knows that Walt started it. Kinda like the reason it's called "Disney's Animal Kingdom" and "Disney/MGM Studios"

TiggersPooh

People who leave purses and other expensive things in their stroller...and then act shocked when its missing when they return.

Those who leave their stroller anywhere and get angry when you move them to the right spot.

Those who still sit on the railings after you told them not to...and then they fall and look at you like it was your fault.

FASTPASS-return at your time...

Hygeine-seriously shower...i understand you can sweat but dear god.

When an attraction is down and the guests act like its your fault and dont realize that it usually goes down for a safety issue...etc

MOVE ALL THE WAY DOWN YOUR ROW!!! (esp in stitch!)

dandaman

"Please move all the way across". It's still the most annoying thing in WDW that at least half the GP doesn't quite get it. :rolleyes:

Mr Bill

Maybe they should put more emphasis on the fact that not moving all the way down your row is SIMPLY UNPATRIOTIC. That would at least get some of the US citizens to start moving down, maybe...

col

people bumping into the back of your legs with strollers when there is room for them to stop.

people standing/sitting there when there asked to move or move across the aisles.

people moving or standing while the ride is in motion -then thye complain when the ride is stopped.

people saying i cant understand you then they say but i speak english -oh and what i dont ?!

this happened on my last trip im sitting eating at the main street bakery and this family puts there trays with rubbish on them on a spare table then sit back down but as the man put them on the table the empty drinks container fell on the floor and he didnt bother picking it up -that ed me off but i picked up the container and put it in the bin with my empty containers - when people do that it es me off!

when people put there arms out of the safari van - dont complain if something happens to it.

people just putting there strollers anywhere they want -i have pushed some that have been in my way.

people who dont wash there hands after the toilet :hurl: !!!

people who stop in the middle of lines or rows -thats annoying.

people who moan about the rides being halted when your in the queue for them -its happened to me before on most of them in one day no big deal if it happens then so what!!

nighttimewisher

Being bumped on the ankles with someone's stroller! especially when your in a crowd and there is nowhere for anyone to move, let alone a stroller - just give it a minute and dont be in such a rush.

When people stop in the middle of a row, as well as givin them a good kick as he goes past, my dad sometimes steps on some bags (hopefully valuables :D )

NadieMasK2

People (of all ages) not respecting my personal space. I understand the queues are tight, but come on people! How many times are you going to smack me with that giant backpack? And by the way, your kid just wiped his runny nose on me. :hurl:

mdisney

nighttimewisher said:
Being bumped on the ankles with someone's stroller! especially when your in a crowd and there is nowhere for anyone to move, let alone a stroller - just give it a minute and dont be in such a rush.

When people stop in the middle of a row, as well as givin them a good kick as he goes past, my dad sometimes steps on some bags (hopefully valuables :D )

i can understand getting upset with them, but not to step on their bags. You might go there often, but sometimes people only can afford to go to Disney once in there lifes.

What also bugs me is when strangers but into yr conversation while in line. Even worse is when there is a couple making out to much in lines when children are present

Sledge

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I got the mack daddy of all Disney OCD right here. You ready for this, whoever doesn't agree is cah-razy...

In the stretching room in the Haunted Mansion when people start quoting the Ghost Host. I find it tempting to quote since I know all the words, but I like to look at that part of the ride as a show and if other people can hear you then you are interfering with the "show" for everyone else. Some people will just go in there and talk which also gets on my nerves, but I really can't stand it when a group of teenie boppers are in there quoting the Ghost Host word for word. I tried to get the stretching room on video and you can't hear the Ghost Host at all, all you hear is teenie bopper Betty quoting the whole thing. I understand that to some people that have been to the Haunted Mansion too many times, they might find that part boring, but for the people that are still fascinated by it or new to the attraction please do us all a favor and keep quiet. It's no longer than 5 minutes tops. I'm sure you can manage.

However, it doesn't really get on my nerves when the room goes black and a bunch of obnoxious people start screaming at the top of their lungs. I'm usually one of those people. :lol:

Figment571

Sledge said:
However, it doesn't really get on my nerves when the room goes black and a bunch of obnoxious people start screaming at the top of their lungs. I'm usually one of those people. :lol:

I do that in TOT when the T.V. turns off and the lighting flashes it scares the crud out of everyone!:lol:

bsummer

~When guests fight with you insisting that Universal is on the monorail. Quite frankly just the idiots that think Universal is part of Disney!

~When angry father's yell at the CM's because they wore a red shirt during gay days and they think that Disney sponsors it.

Figment571

Mr Bill said:
Maybe they should put more emphasis on the fact that not moving all the way down your row is SIMPLY UNPATRIOTIC. That would at least get some of the US citizens to start moving down, maybe...

What kind of foolishness would you like to see?

Will you just get out of here!!

good times good times.:animwink:

Figment571

seriously though
large tour groups who think they own the park especially the latinos and the latinos in general ..... admit it you know

People who cut you in line and act if they are being victimised it makes me mad:fork:

WDWRLD

I hate it when you are in line for a ride like TOT, RNRC, MV 3D, MS, or what ever is telling the story of the ride and there are ppl who are carrying on a conversation loudly about nothing to do with the park or their day and completely ignoring the show. Mabee they have rode it a hundred times and know it word for word but others have not, be quiet and let everyone enjoy it. Theres not too many rides that I dont know word for word but I enjoy every minute of them. Keep off the phone too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom