Disney OCD - The Little Things That Bug You

Patrick_Ears

Here is some that get to me........... :fork:

When people enter the Disney parks and say >> “This is it…. I spent all of money for this…..” :confused:

When standing in line you hear people say this >>>> “This is ridicules all these people standing in line”.

Where are they going to go……… :shrug:

Or

“They should have more food than this” :veryconfu

Uhhh are you kidding me….. :eek::brick:

pumpkin7

i agree with the pushy groups. it annoys me when we're going for the entrance to an attraction, and one person goes infront of us from the group, then theres us, and then the rest of the group. a majority of the time, instead of the first person just going behind us, the rest of the group actually passes us! it annoys me no end.
i also agree with the pirates of the caribbean thing, and the chain and winey kids. argh! and people stopping dead while walking. why do it? just why!

Club Cooloholic

Yeah this is not really OCD...but I do get a annoyed when in one of the dark theaters someone is whipping out their phone DURING the show to text or whatever. It ruins something for me. I don't mind a picture everyone once in awhile but the texting shows you dont even want to be there. Not a fan of the folks who videotape EVERYTHING, it's ok to do a bit but don't lift your camera above your head and block others view.

WDW 3

2. While standing in line to order your food, decide what you want BEFORE getting to the cashier. It's like they stand there talking about everything else except lunch and when the get there they have to check with everyone in the party to see what each person wants. Work it out before ordering... please.

This one.......... and when they have each of the kids order for themselves.

When I get the chain/rope 'twirler I grab the chain/rope, hold it still, and give the child my best "mom look" while shaking my head noooo. No parent has taken issue with that approach yet.

scoobygirl39541

Not sure if this was mentioned, but when everyone is sitting and waiting for one of those outside shows in front of the castle to start. As soon as the music starts, one person stands up... then everyone else has to get up and fight for a viewing space. Meanwhile, if we all just stayed seated, everyone could see. And then that kids start going on shoulders... urgh lol

AEfx

2. While standing in line to order your food, decide what you want BEFORE getting to the cashier. It's like they stand there talking about everything else except lunch and when the get there they have to check with everyone in the party to see what each person wants. Work it out before ordering... please.

This happens everywhere...it drives me nuts too. If you are going through a drive through, first of all if you are going to order $50 worth of fast food - go inside. If you don't know what you want - pull over and look at the menu before getting in line.

At WDW it's especially annoying because, as you said, it's right freakin' there in front of you the whole time. It's like they don't even think about the question before they get asked at the front of the line.

Making it worse is the people who have to ask every single little question about what is usually fast food - er, 'scuse me, "quick service" - and they act like they are at the Ritz. It's one thing if people have allergies that they need to ask about, but when it's "well I'd like this one without lettuce and no tomato on that one...does X meal come with" and it's just like, gosh, if you don't want the lettuce, rip it off when you get it haha. Look at the picture menu - that's what's on it! ;)

ABigBrassBand

Here is some that get to me........... :fork:

When people enter the Disney parks and say >> “This is it…. I spent all of money for this…..” :confused:

“They should have more food than this” :veryconfu

Well, to be honest, I do have sudden moments of realization about what I just spent my $ on. And yeah, the food thing might get to me too, but for the price you pay it should be better. Not a huge problem, though!

Pooh Lover

Line cutters, people who talk or crinkle candy wrappers throughout a show or ride, middle of the row squatters, litter bugs, hotel room door slammers (so rude), the annoying picture takers on rides, long lines for a bus (I know, not always avoidable.)

People who call rides or parks by the wrong name don't bother me at all because, let's face it, we as a group know more about the rides and the parks than most people. I don't live that far from Cedar Point, a great amusement park, but I couldn't correctly name half the rides. The things that bother me the most come from rudeness, not ignorance.

jlevis

What am I obsessive about re: Disney? Pins. My wife and both DILs collect them too. Pretty hard to go by a kiosk or the Downtown Disney store.

What bugs me. Clueless people who judge me. I'm 6'4" and weigh 295lbs and use an ECV. I don't know what a handicapped person is supposed to look like. I have had surgery on both knees, a hip replacement (about 75% effective), need the other one done, have severe arthritis in my lumbar spine with disk degeneration for which I receive epidural injections and ablation and have had 3 angioplasties. I also had major cancer surgery two years ago and will have another in July. I can walk limited distances but do so with a cane and it is difficult. Thing is, unless I were to ride around naked so you could see my scars I just look like a big guy too lazy to walk. But, hey, I'll trade places with you. Lord willing we'll be there Septemeber 10th and will be at EPCOT on the 11th. I'll be the big guy in an ECV and wearing an ARMY Veteran hat. Maybe nothing else. :D

ThinkTink721

- People like my mother-in-law who go to WDW & say that they love it & when they get there, they do nothing.

- Anyone who butts in line.

- When adults block the kids' view of shows, etc.

mergatroid

This :brick:

LilSuzy

Lord willing we'll be there July 10th and will be at EPCOT on the 11th. I'll be the big guy in an ECV and wearing an ARMY Veteran hat. Maybe nothing else. :D

:ROFLOL: Don't worry about what other people say, you ENJOY your time there....oh and I'd LOVE to see the pics of people faces when you do ride the ECV as stated......:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom