Disney Inspired Pet Names??

sweetpee_1993

Well...sorta pet related...Boo is my pet name for my youngest son... LOL! It wasn't intentionally Disney related. I think that's a pretty common term of endearment where we used to live.:kiss:

disneygirl1024

My old showhorse's barn nickname was Disney. His showname was Suspended Animation and he was a character to say the least. Fit him perfect.

ThinkTink721

We have a female beagle named "Tinker Belle" (mispelled on purpose to incorporate Tink's name & Belle's name).
We call her "Belle."
She even has a white marking that goes between her eyes that looks like Tinkerbell's wings.
The funny thing is, my husband picked her out & I named her before I even saw her.
The "Tinkerbell wings" were just a coincidence.
:wave:

net

We have a pet snake called Aladar from Dinosaur :) Also have two dogs but no dinsy related names there im afraid

maelstrom

I used to have fish named Dreamfinder, Jack, Barbossa, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Nemo (as in Captain), Flotsam, Jetsam, Master Gracey, Ezra, Gus-Gus, Fantasia... and probably some more that I can't remember.

Master Gracey and Ezra were GHOST catfish. :D

disney21

Original Poster
I used to have fish named Dreamfinder, Jack, Barbossa, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Nemo (as in Captain), Flotsam, Jetsam, Master Gracey, Ezra, Gus-Gus, Fantasia... and probably some more that I can't remember.

Master Gracey and Ezra were GHOST catfish. :D
uhm... wow. :eek::) those are some creative disney inspired names!

AlishaMisha

I have a pretty long story that leads up to getting Nalla, we found her as a stray with her brother who were going to name Simba. Sadly, another family took Simba before we could get him.

Maybe he will randomly show up with a warthog and meerkat. Then Simba and Nala can be reunited :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom