Disney Inspired Pet Names??

sttigger

Our pets

We have 3 cats, but only two of them are named after Disney characters. The first is Tigger (male, orange striped tabby), and the second is Roo (male, orange and white tabby). The third is Patch (is that the name of one of the dalmatians?).

dixiegirl

IMG_00733.JPG

This is Mike , our 3 year old Lab. Named after Mike in Monsters Inc. (Our daughters Idea). He is a handsome boy If I say so myself!!

Disney_Belle

IMG_00733.JPG

This is Mike , our 3 year old Lab. Named after Mike in Monsters Inc. (Our daughters Idea). He is a handsome boy If I say so myself!!

He is a handsome boy!!! I absolutely love labs they are such great dogs!

These are my two...

dogs.jpg

The one on the left is Belle, she is a beagle/coonhound, and the one on the right is Smudge, she is a lab/springer spaniel :) I also have a German Shepherd named Chaos, but he lives with my parents.

sweetpee_1993

We got our 1st puppy back in December before Christmas. She's a toy schnauzer named Princess Riley Belle. We got Riley from National Treasure (everyone loves a sidekick) and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Here's a pic of her taken within the 1st few weeks we had her:

100_0901.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

we've got a few in our family

jasmine- our 14 year old english cocker spaniel
lily (named after tigerlily from peter pan) a gray and black stripe cat

and one that has went to dog heaven this last year:
rolly- a very well loved and missed dalmation. :cry:

I know exactly how you feel - our beloved dalmation Patch died quietly in her sleep almost 2 years ago - she was the best dog ever.

We also have a 3-legged cat named Jasmine, and she will be the first to tell you, she is no princess, she is the QUEEN!

Disney_Belle

We got our 1st puppy back in December before Christmas. She's a toy schnauzer named Princess Riley Belle. We got Riley from National Treasure (everyone loves a sidekick) and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Here's a pic of her taken within the 1st few weeks we had her:

100_0901.jpg

I love the collar and tag!!!

Whenever I go to WDW I almost feel guilty if I don't bring back something for my girls, so this year they got the dog bowls - Theres Magic in Every Bite!!! lol.

I think next year I may bring them back collars... we will see... :)

sweetpee_1993

I love the collar and tag!!!

Whenever I go to WDW I almost feel guilty if I don't bring back something for my girls, so this year they got the dog bowls - Theres Magic in Every Bite!!! lol.

I think next year I may bring them back collars... we will see... :)

We actually timed Riley's arrival into our family for the weekend after we got home from our last trip. During our trip we got her the collar, tag, and the dishes you mentioned. We also got her a yellow blankie-bear made for babies from the gift shop at GF. When we picked Riley Belle up we had the breeder rub her sister down with the bear so she'd have something with a familiar scent. Riley slept with her bear for a week or so before we took it away. I washed it and have it saved as a keepsake. On our trip next month we plan to get our baby girl the princess dishes (now that she's big enough to eat from them) and probably more collars and tags. I buy stuff for her all the time. I can't help it! LOL!

Oh yeah, and Riley also has a pair of the classic mouse ears that say Riley Belle on the back in the old school embroidery! :)

Cynderella

I have a year old yellow lab named Koda from brother bear - her original name was dakota but every one names their dog that so I changed it to Koda. And we just rescued a 4 month old golden/yellow lab mix on easter sunday and her name is Sophie - not disney and I couldnt think of any disney names that fit her so she's keeping sophie because she is finally learning it! I have a picture but I dont know how to post it! Sorry!

Disney_Belle

I have a year old yellow lab named Koda from brother bear - her original name was dakota but every one names their dog that so I changed it to Koda.

My aunt has a german shorthaired pointer they named Dakota, but changed it to Koda lol. I love that name for a dog!

Joeker

our sweet 10 yr old mutt's named Magic (very Disney, but she is black -so also "black" magic)

and a recent addition to our house is a 6 mo old gray kitten that my daughter named Tink!!! ( I really did not want us to get a cat, but I caved and my only rule to her was make sure she used a Disney name!!)

Disney_Belle

Haha well good to know she's not the only one! Though most people still call her Dakota, or my grandmother who calls her Kody or Kodiak :lol:

lol Isn't it funny how you name your dog a name, and from that stems about 15 others? :hammer: lol

My cousins call her Kodabeans, because Koda's "cousin" (my dog Belle) we call Bellesabeans and they play together all the time lol.

They also call her Kodabear.

pax_65

While in WDW years ago we had dinner in Germany. While watching the "bench dancers" myself and the other men in my family took notice of a beautiful girl dancer who was, shall we say, quite well-endowed. Her name was Anya. It became the joke of the trip, the guys couldn't stop talking about her, and the women in the family grew tired of hearing about her.

Shortly after returning we got a labrador retriever puppy. We wanted a Disney-related name but couldn't find one that fit just right. Finally I started laughing and said, "How about Anya?" My wife protested, "I will not have my dog named after a big-breasted German dancer!" But somehow the name stuck (with a more creative spelling). Her AKC registered name was: "Onya Benchdance of Disney".

We still laugh thinking about how she got her name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom