Disney Inspired Pet Names??

These are our pugs, Yzma and Lilo :).
f_20050307Imam_6df670b.jpg

WildLodgeFan

We had a cat named Tinkerbell - though we generally called her Tinker, pulling out the full name when she was in trouble, like you normally do with your kids. :ROFLOL:

My husband's mom had Lady, she was a beagle, and then when he was younger they had another beagle named Cinderella, though they usually called her Cinder.

Are we crazy or what?!? :ROFLOL:

makonyy15

Here's our little cocker spaniel Lillie. Although the spelling is different, we got the idea from Tiger Lilly from Peter Pan. Here she is with my sister.

n1377690090300454209892qb0.jpg

PoohNTink02

I had a beautiful golden retriever named Simba, very appropriately. Two crabs named Purdy and Meeko (Pocahontas) & a frog named Mushu.

Kashyyyk

We have 2 Shih Tzu's named Meeko and Kashyyyk (okay...so that last one is a Star Wars name, but they are affiliated with Disney, so it counts...right? :lol:)

dmbcrush5

My dog's name is Kona, which is technically a Hawaiian name, I believe, but I got it from Kona Cafe at the Poly.

My yellow lab is Kona too! We did get it from Hawaii though, but we always have dinner at the Kona Cafe in her honor while we're at Disney.

My sister's lab is named Kali (as in river rapids), and my parents' is Gracey (as in Master Gracey).

Disney_Belle

My yellow lab is Kona too! We did get it from Hawaii though, but we always have dinner at the Kona Cafe in her honor while we're at Disney.

My sister's lab is named Kali (as in river rapids), and my parents' is Gracey (as in Master Gracey).

What a creative family!!! I like the names!!!

Minnesota

Here we go. we have a dog named Jasmine, another named Herbie. Now you all will think I am nuts but oh well. At my petting zoo we have the goats: Big Al, Trixie, Teddybeara, Bubbles, Bunny, Beula, Fred, Belle, Tinkerbelle. Ted the Donkey and we are waiting on a boy baby to name Tennesse. Can you tell my favorite show?

belle15

When I was little I had a goldfish named Flounder. It died after about 2 weeks, so I got another one and named it Sebastian. It died a few weeks after that.

Disneykidder

Not a pet but I have a student in my class named Kiara. When I asked her if it was from Lion King 2 she said it was. Her mom let her older sister name her and that was her movie of choice at the time and chose that name. Interesting, huh?:)

I have a cat named Luke and another named Mara. Any Star Wars fans know what i'm talking about? How about you, Yoda?:p

fizzle75

Not a pet but I have a student in my class named Kiara. When I asked her if it was from Lion King 2 she said it was. Her mom let her older sister name her and that was her movie of choice at the time and chose that name. Interesting, huh?:)

I have a cat named Luke and another named Mara. Any Star Wars fans know what i'm talking about? How about you, Yoda?:p

Mara would work on two different levels...Mara Jade and the Mara counter service restaurant at AKL!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom