Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

wiigirl

Pics??
75.gif

HausofDe-Vil

Please let this be true!! I want nothing more than a new dragon for Fantasmic! It's way overdue. Let's just hope that if this is true the new dragon doesn't have the technical problems the one in DL did. Maybe the show might get a hefty refurb and update too.

nytimez

There's no chance it was the Spectro dragon, is there? I think they bring those floats out for the Wine & Dine Marathon. I know it's not for a couple of weeks, but since the route doesn't go to or near MK (where they are stored, I believe) they might bring them out to DHS and stage them from there.

That's just a guess, though.

mm52200

There's no chance it was the Spectro dragon, is there? I think they bring those floats out for the Wine & Dine Marathon. I know it's not for a couple of weeks, but since the route doesn't go to or near MK (where they are stored, I believe) they might bring them out to DHS and stage them from there.

That's just a guess, though.
There are no dragon floats I know of in Spectro...are you thinking of Chernaboag?

nytimez

There are no dragon floats I know of in Spectro...are you thinking of Chernaboag?
Yeah, maybe I have that mixed up -- I'm (obviously) not a huge parade follower... I could be thinking of Chernabog, but I suppose he'd be hard to mistake for a dragon. Maybe I mixed up the dragon in MSEP... there's a dragon in MSEP, right? But they wouldn't be bringing that out for the marathon.

In other words... forget I said anything. ;)

GLaDOS

You think if Fantasmic was getting a new dragon the blog wouldn't be shouting it from the mountain tops?

Come on now, people.

Lee

Adventurer
Don't think it's Fantasmic. Almost sure it isn't.

Could be that flying dragon headed back to the shop at DHS....I guess...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There aren't any dragons in Pirates... The only thing that makes sense is Fantasmic. I really hope it's true... Fant could use a serious upgrade...

Depends what exactly it looks like. A sea serpent of some sort could look like a dragon and would fit in with a Jack Sparrow attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom