Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

Mad Stitch

Is it possible it actually was the dragon from Fantasmic? I don't know how hard it is to remove and re-install, but is it possible it has been removed recently for repairs?

I doubt it. The Studios dragon doesn't have a body like the original poster seems to be describing. It's more of a head on a stick.

5150454203_0b81fbb052.jpg

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
It wasn't him was it? Be nice to see him in the lagoon area between Odyssey and Test Track..
read-image34.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised. IIRC, this guy was near Monsters Inc in DCA for years. Recently with all the changes at DCA, he's gone missing. I'd be happy to see him back in Florida.

cheezbat

Our Fantasmic dragon is pathetic. After watching both DHS and Disneylands versions...I was appalled at how cheap DHS looks.

Alright, not usually one to dig up old threads, but they are doing a social media push with this one:
disneydragons.tumbr.com

Ideas? I think this is a strange use of social media for an announcement...especially following the half-hearted photo tumblr they attempted a few weeks ago.

WDWLover#1

The tumblr page started today and even more interestingly this is the first entry:
Something strange has been going on recently in the Magic Kingdom. More specifically, in the section they’re referring to as ‘New Fantasyland’. And it’s not just my imagination. There are stories going around. Strange sightings. Weird noises. And flames!
Hi, I’m Gary. I started this blog to chronicle everything I love about dragons and share what I find out about the mysterious happenings at New Fantasyland, so thanks for following. I’m hoping that together we can figure it out - Gary

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom